Miss Smith I'd like to shake your hand.

Sponsored Links
Well Done Miss Smith!
Anyone who mis-treats animals should be put in a cage themselves.
It should be a crime to be able to buy a pet for someone else, especially if they are not expecting one!

We have been to the RSPCA today with a view to getting a cat.
We are not allowed to buy one until we have been vetted as to our reasons, paid a £20 Non-Refundable deposit and had a home visit to ascertain our suitability. We have now come home with a list and description, (including pics), of what they have on offer in order to consider at length which one we want which will also show we are potentially committed and not just having a passing fad moment.
Excellent method of trying to ensure the cats feelings are given priority in our opinion.

yes I agree well done miss smith.
but I take issue with making it a crime to buy a pet for someone else. surely a fair % of pets are bought for someone else.
maybe there should be an age limit put on buying pets, young scroats and bull terriers come to mind.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy another cat owner.

Are you going to teach it to not SH'TE in others gardens and shred vegetable plots as it leaps about?

Or will you realise it is still a wild animal never domesticated?

Sponsored Links
Yeah but you're a complete nutter. :rolleyes:

that is disgusting, what a horrible man, he should be locked up for life, the poor little puppy, its like a child,poor thing doesn't know what it's doing. I'd like to see him getting treated the same way before getting locked up..
and yes,well done Miss Smith for trying to intervene.

Did Miss Smith assault this chap and contravene his human rights though? Therein lies the other question.

Every animal deserves the right to live.
End of.

Your right, when kept as a pet they should be looked after and fed cared for and littered.
BUT IGNORANT CAT OWNERS LET THEM OUT TO DEFECATE AND WRECK OTHERS GARDENS AND LAWNS, then when they come home they purr and rub against your legs.
If you need that much attention buy a male/female prostitute and give others a decent lawn!!!!

Cat sh*t is good for lawns. Stop whining.

Cat sh*t is good for lawns. Stop whining.

Nope, its not.
Nor is the unwanted incursions made by the animal.
If I wanted a cat I would buy it, then do the world a favour and drown it.

There goes my popularity contest chances of winning :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What makes you think you were in with a chance? :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back