Missing Girl In Portugal

AnnaBel(Rose), I understand your point about the pervs an camera's, however no matter where our children are naked they are at the mercy of a long lens if someone is "dedicated" enough.

In the forces I regularly took pics of potential and actual targets from up to 6000m, or about 3.4 miles, and we are not talking about a piddly useless image either, in many cases a name badge could have been read on the picture with little effort.

Do I like the idea of a perv drooling over my children in the nude on the net? I think you know the answer to that, but there is nothing I can do about it if it has happened, I am only grateful that i am unaware of it, or my children would be visiting me in the building of human cages!! However I do not see the point in worrying myself, my wife or my children over something we actually have very little control over.

Yes we could change their behaviour, but that is akin to changing society due to terrorism, they have won, you have been defeated. The only way to beat paedaphiles and terrorists to NOT chnage our behaviour, our lives and especially those of our children, but implement ways to circumvent their sick and perverted behaviour.

I appreciate that this is easier said than actually done.

Sponsored Links
Well said Stulz.

It is better to think and then apply common sense and there by avoid knee jerk reactions which often have unseen consequences that make things worse.

:rolleyes: Really, boys, what I am saying is simply 'don't hand it to them on a plate'......

Annabel Rose

PS It reminds me of the cartoon of the guy lying in a hospital bed with every bone in his body broken because he didn't bother to look and notice the foreign driver coming the wrong way down the one -way street.
He is saying smugly 'but I was in the right !' ;)

Belrose said:
:rolleyes: Really, boys, what I am saying is simply 'don't hand it to them on a plate'......

Annabel Rose
Dam! and there's me thinking I knew what you meant!!! :confused:

Sponsored Links
Richardp said:
Belrose said:

Annabel Rose
Dam! and there's me thinking I knew what you meant!!! :confused:

Behave Richard, Annabel The Rose is a woman, therefore everything has twelve to the 99th power of meanings, depending on the weather, time of day, mood she is in, whether you bought her flowers or what time of the month it is :D

Just got clapped round the head by her indoors for that post.. :confused: :LOL:

Stulz said:
My children ran about many beaches in their birthday suit, they should not be made to feel nudity is dirty, this is part of the problem. It is not the stranger on the beach you should be wary of, but the priest wearing his smoke and a buldge!! (sorry but it was too tempting to avoid)
At what age should a child stop being naked on the beach Stulz? You see where I'm going with this?

I think that most children will make their own minds up when they want to start wearing clothes on the beach. Seems pretty natural to me.

Stolz wrote:

"Just got clapped round the head by her indoors for that post....."

DID IT MAKE YOU GO DEAF ??? :D :D :D :evil:

Annabel

Belrose said:
And no, I am not an old bag in thick stockings with a felt hat !
Kill the dream, why don't ya? :(

Edit: oh rats - hermes got there long before me.

gcol said:
Stulz said:
My children ran about many beaches in their birthday suit, they should not be made to feel nudity is dirty, this is part of the problem. It is not the stranger on the beach you should be wary of, but the priest wearing his smoke and a buldge!! (sorry but it was too tempting to avoid)
At what age should a child stop being naked on the beach Stulz? You see where I'm going with this?
I never did with my 2 boys, I never understood why children are naked on the beach, for a start it can't be healthy can it? Also I would feel very uncomfortable if the naked children are near me or talking to me, can you see where I coming from?

masona said:
gcol said:
Stulz said:
I never did with my 2 boys, I never understood why children are naked on the beach, for a start it can't be healthy can it? Also I would feel very uncomfortable if the naked children are near me or talking to me, can you see where I coming from?

Firstly I think the age at which children should stop running about naked on a beach has to be a decision that you as the parent makes based on your "experiences". This is wishy washy I know, from memory I think my children were about 2 when they were made to wear bathing suits on the beach, perhaps a little older, but it was never a conscious decision, it just happened, probably while I was away and Annalise made the decision.

Masona, if you don't mind me saying, your decision sounds more like it was caused by your fears rather than any concern for the children per se, I know that doesn't sound quite how I thought it as I read your post, and I certainly do not mean to imply anything untoward, but it seems to me that you were overly afraid of what others would think of you if they saw you near a naked child. I sort of understand this, but have a concern about such fears as it shows what can happen if fear is left unchecked..

masona said:
I never did with my 2 boys, I never understood why children are naked on the beach, for a start it can't be healthy can it?
My 2 boys both played naked on the beach and in the sea when they were little, and they are both very healthy and well-adjusted kids.

Also I would feel very uncomfortable if the naked children are near me or talking to me, can you see where I coming from?
No offence but I would say that that's your problem, not theirs.

Stulz said:
Masona, if you don't mind me saying, your decision sounds more like it was caused by your fears rather than any concern for the children per se, I know that doesn't sound quite how I thought it as I read your post, and I certainly do not mean to imply anything untoward, but it seems to me that you were overly afraid of what others would think of you if they saw you near a naked child. I sort of understand this, but have a concern about such fears as it shows what can happen if fear is left unchecked..
No I understand what you're saying, maybe I'm old fashion, just my opinion, I just feel children shouldn't be naked even my wife agree with me. I live very near on the seafront and I have seen too many perverts out there spying on children and maybe this is how I feel because of this. I regulary drive along the seafront and see it quite often and maybe if children are not naked hoping these perverts would sod off!

Sponsored Links
Back