Missus spent £320 on 4 pillows last weekend.

Sponsored Links
We're all know your game mate. Just don't do it.

If you spent your Friday and Saturday evenings out and about doing things, meeting friends and enjoying yourself instead of sitting at your computer on here I'm sure it would make you a nicer person as on here you just seem a bit of a grump nit picking at me and others. :(

You mentioned in a speeding ticket thread once that you had a girlfriend. Can you not just spend one Saturday evening with her instead of spending it with DIY-not?

Just a suggestion.

MW by the time Joe had blown his girlfriend up he would be too tired to surf the net.

If my mrs had spent 320 on pillows she would be sleeping soundly, after a swift uppercut ;)

Sponsored Links
speaking of cars I would recommend a German one joe ;)
Holidays have you thought about Albania ;)[/quote] i know they fix there toilet bowls down to a floating chipboard floor in surrey without screws .and leave the customer with the 2 bare fixing holes for all to see. now please give it a rest its getting very tiresome . :confused:

speaking of cars I would recommend a German one joe ;)
Holidays have you thought about Albania ;)
i know they fix there toilet bowls down to a floating chipboard floor in surrey without screws .and leave the customer with the 2 bare fixing holes for all to see. now please give it a rest its getting very tiresome . :confused:[/quote]

I apologise joe ;)

That's bug-ger all!
My Missus had two ciggies and it cost her £483.39p

What's this all about? Or are Bensons really that expensive these days?

No she was having a sneaky cig or two in the house one night. Which I have banned her from doing.
So to prevent me from smelling the smoke, she opened a window and forgot to close it.
Needless to say, unwelcome visitors during the night/early hours, helped themselves to approx that sum of items in the front room.
They must have been disturbed, as there was quite a lot more to be had.
She's footing the bill for the replacements!

Needless to say, unwelcome visitors during the night/early hours, helped themselves to approx that sum of items in the front room.
They must have been disturbed, as there was quite a lot more to be had.
She's footing the bill for the replacements!

Whenever my OH breaks my car, leaves my house unlocked or something similar, I am very careful to remain calm and cheery and pass it off with a smile...

My theory is that when I (inevitably) do something similarly daft in future, she won't give me a hard time about it.

Of course, I never do anything wrong so not found out if it works yet ;)

Sponsored Links
Back