Mixer shower advice for clueless girl!!!!!

Sponsored Links
well most of the established plumbing business figure heads round here have made the fortune selling crap combies at £750 profit been through the first divorce and are now building the business from more humble abode.

I never ripped anyone off (above figures I consider a rip off, the trade was due a shake up), but have a better house with wife due to loyalty bonus.

That why I wouldn't like my fella being a tradesman - all the dirty women offering themselves!!!

MInd you, if your the type to cheat you'll cheat I guess!

Shame you can't post pics on here to prove my claims!!

xx

Sponsored Links
lollybabe said:
That why I wouldn't like my fella being a tradesman - all the dirty women offering themselves!!!

MInd you, if your the type to cheat you'll cheat I guess!

Shame you can't post pics on here to prove my claims!!

xx

You can send them to me though :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: ;)

Christ...the Forum is turning into Lonely Hearts/Dates R us... :eek:..As you were men...tongues back in...get back to work...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back