mobile contract

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi does anyone know if carphone warehouse or phones4u will take me on when my orange contract is due for upgrade? i heard they will pay off excisting contract to join them, im after an iphone and want see what offer

Sponsored Links
Why not try and see what orange have to offer if you are an existing customer.

hi does anyone know if carphone warehouse or phones4u will take me on when my orange contract is due for upgrade? i heard they will pay off excisting contract to join them, im after an iphone and want see what offer

When your contract is up with Orange, you can go to who ever you like. No need for anyone to pay Orange off.

its not up till march but due upgrade in december so want try get another deal

Sponsored Links
Just got a friend a Galaxy S11 same contract like yours, They gave the phone for free, added 18 months to the existing contract and upped the minutes and texts for the same price.

Deals are over, you might get better mins and texts but thats it atm.

Deals are over, you might get better mins and texts but thats it atm.[/quote]

So no chance of free i phone on my £15 contract then? I'm due a new phone, and my current one isn't much evolved from "the brick"!

So no chance of free i phone on my £15 contract then? I'm due a new phone, and my current one isn't much evolved from "the brick"!
You won't get a I thing for that but shop around there are other smart phones for around £20 a month.

phones4u are doing iphone 4s for 46 per month with a free phone for 900mins and 3000 texts with internet, you can get a free
blackbery curve with virgin for their 15 per month contract

M8 has 5 with Virgin ( him wife and 3 daughters) they cannot say enough about them.
Personally have been with T-Mobile since they were Mercury and will probably never move from them. Not had any issues that they have not solved and am now on Blackberry`s.

Virgin use T-Mobile and Orange networks so coverage wont be an issue. Phones are sometimes branded with too much Virgin software, if you dont mind that, then they are just the same as any of the big 4 providers.

There is no way you will get an iPhone 4s on a £15 month contract, unless they ask for a massive upfront payment and give you next to nothing in terms of texts and minutes.

Why you would want an iPhone in the the first place, I dont know ;)

You won't get a I thing for that but shop around there are other smart phones for around £20 a month.

A short while back, 3 were doing an iphone for £20/month.

Here: http://threestore.three.co.uk/dealsummary.aspx?offercode=24TXT1D121&id=1230

EDIT: Seems that link is broken now. Google "3 iphone £20" and you should get that page at the top of the list.

Virgin are s**t, avoid at all costs.

dont agree at all both our mobiles are on virgin, £15 per month for unlimited texts, unlimited calls to other virgin phones 1GB of internet and 600mins to anywhere else

Sponsored Links
Back