Mobile Phone Plug Wiring - Yellow & Black

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just cut the plug from my mobile phone in the hope that I can put it in another plug, but can't seem to find any information on it anywhere.

The wiring is yellow and black.

Sponsored Links
the plug would have been a transformer, DO NOT put another plug on, go and buy a charger from a shop, shouldn't cost more than a tenner tops.

the plug would have been a transformer, DO NOT put another plug on, go and buy a charger from a shop, shouldn't cost more than a tenner tops.

I wondered why I could find no information.

Thanks a lot! Much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
don't put a plug on else you will blow your phone up.

and the metal connector could be live. :eek:

Im sure I saw universal phone chargers in Tesco for about £3 or something rediculous!

Im sure I saw universal phone chargers in Tesco for about £3 or something rediculous!

yeah I'd be a bit wary about these, the universal thing seems to be that they don't work. Well that was my experience anyway. I believe the EU is to mandate that all mobile chargers are standardised after 20 something or other, but it's possible I dreamt that up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back