Money Saving Tips

if you spend £2,000 having a new boiler installed, the gas savings will cover the cost in about 20 years.
:LOL:

You've hit the nail on the head John. There's a lot of carp spouted about going green to save money. Many projects need you to spend thousands to save a few hundred (solar/wind). Much of the green equpiment you invest in will be worn out long before you see a return.

Sponsored Links
I thought the principal aim of "going green" was to save the planet, not to get a return...

I thought the principal aim of "going green" was to save the planet, not to get a return...

If you think that a few green measures are going to save the planet, then I am afraid that you have been taken in by the eco zealots.

The uncomfortable truth that isn't being addressed is that there are too many people. Sensible population controls are the only answer.

fekkars wrote
The uncomfortable truth that isn't being addressed is that there are too many people

It is being addressed. We have war and famine through out the world, though probably not on a big enough scale.
Oh and we have swine flu. ;)

Sponsored Links
It is being addressed. We have war and famine through out the world, though probably not on a big enough scale.
Not to mention an increase in same-sex relationships.

If you think that a few green measures are going to save the planet, then I am afraid that you have been taken in by the eco zealots
I didn't say I necessarily believed in it, but that basic tenet of such an approach was for the good of all, rather than the individual.

Not to mention an increase in same-sex relationships.

that doesn't help though when they get help to have kids... artificial insemination for the lesbians.. surroget mothers for the gay men...

Unless they're fat, of course. Priorities...

Oh no, that's adoption :oops:

Banning the sale of turkey basters is the answer ;)

Try doing it a bit faster.

A week seems a long time between each thrust.

Sponsored Links
Back