Monkees singer Davy Jones dies aged 66

For someone you never knew? :confused:
I don't really know you Joe but if you died and a thread was put up in respect of your passing and someone here was disrespectful of that I think I could safely say I'd be first in the queue to take on anyone disrespecting your passing.

Sponsored Links
Well you take it your way and I'll take it mine. Discussing his career isn't disrespectful.

Sponsored Links
I spent a few hours early one new years eve with him in a pub just outside of Portsmouth. He signed a pound note for me. He was really lovely.

you didnt ring into chris evans this morning,did you??

I think the Monkeys outsold the Beatles on a few occasions. As they broke into the American market first.

Police have said there is nothing suspicious about his death .

But i`m not sure there is not some monkee business about it.

I Thought the wife was joking when she said he had died.

But then i saw her face , now i`m a bereaver

Just thought I'd look into how Davy died and I find it bit of a mistery because most people would have thought there was some thing wrong when they exercised. He died of this quote. Google it for full explanation

The autopsy conducted in Florida ruled that Jones suffered ventricular fibrillation, due to a 'severe coronary atherosclerosis'

Many people who's arteries have furred up get a pain when exerting themselves and then they go and get a bypass or stents so it beggars the question what happened that the disease wasn't spotted by Davy, RIP.

Sponsored Links
Back