More Advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

Finally [after months] almost finished the tiling. Have used BAL whitestar as adhesive.

Now I need to know which is the best grout. BAL appears to do a wide range. It is for a bathroom and shower area.

Cost isn't really an issue [!!] as I want the best for the grouting job. Don't really see I need an epoxy unless you advise otherwise.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
A normal powdered grout should be fine (flexi depending on substrate),I use granfix myself.

I will be using a powdered one but which BAL one is best for my purpose. Gaps are 2mm. Shower area so perhaps the anti-bac one??

Sponsored Links
I use BAL, this for most situations;

http://www.bal-adhesives.co.uk/products/microflex

Brand loyalty is pretty much down to personal experience really but you pretty much get what you pay for with this stuff. I couldn’t get Lance’s link to work but as long as you use quality trade products it should be fine; don't use the DIY shed stuff.

Thanks to you both.

I will be using the BAL suggested as I find the brand better than others.

Much obliged.

Belboz

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back