More censorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So hymen can say what he wants about plumbers who actually help out on the forum ( what does he contribute apart from discord?) and it takes up the valuable time we could use to help diynot members replying to this waste of space.
But we get modded if we say anything back to him.
I'm out now and won't be contributing to anything on any of the main forums from now on.
See you guys in the CC if you need help.
Does "helping out on the forum" excuse abusive/racist behaviour?
Especially when that abusive/racist behaviour contributes, creates and perpetuates a culture of abuse/racism?

Sponsored Links
Especially when that abusive/racist behaviour contributes, creates and perpetuates a culture of abuse/racism?
Your post means zilch. You're making stuff up again Himmy.

Man Hilmaginn you are one totally deluded coont and are talking complete B locks . Life is to short to waste time talking to people like you , Maybe you should join the samaritans then again maybe not :rolleyes: Have a nice life I hope you get better soon (y)

Sponsored Links
I was chatting to a mate who is from Pakistan and he was telling me this women was f ing and blinding in front of her kids while talking to some bloke , He said to the women why are you cursing like that in front of your kids and got a torrent of abuse , then the young kid pipes up that he is being racist

I notice a lot of these abusive poster, have a lot of 'thanks' built up. Yet you rarely see them in the DIY forums.
Is there mutual thwanking going on in the CC forum also?
If you did one once and for all, I guarantee there'd be a multitude of thanks given.
Of the "Thank fook for that!" variety.

I really think you need to understand a term before you use it so flagrantly.

Just a thought.

Jon

Just a thought.

Jon
Sorry, I can't hope to make comments or responses.
My account has been put on a go-slow. It's like trying to cross a muddy field in first gear, low range, with a slipping clutch, two-wheel drive and bald tyres, practically impossible.
Censorship eh?

I too have noticed the site is on a go slow when I'm logged in but I assumed that someone is just doing a bit of site maintenance...Perhaps some of us have been put on a go slow which is cool with me...

Sorry, I can't hope to make comments or responses.
My account has been put on a go-slow. It's like trying to cross a muddy field in first gear, low range, with a slipping clutch, two-wheel drive and bald tyres, practically impossible.
Censorship eh?

Christmas has come early :D

Just a thought.
Jon
Now that your comment from the middle of the night has been deleted this morning, for obvious reasons, how do you feel you are best positioned to judge what is and isn't racist?
Your comment contained numerous examples of racist terms. I can count them for you if you wish. I'll make it available for Gas Safe for them to judge.
Amazingly, your signature indicates that you are a Gas Safe registered person, then you see fit to use such racist terms!
The mind boggles.
Perhaps, it's you that needs to understand what is considered racist, and what isn't!

Hopefully this post will be successful.
BTW, Foxtrot, it is definitely my account that has been slowed because when I change my IP address and peruse the forum, it runs at its usual speed, until I log-in. Then it's back to a go-slow. We'll see what happens with this attempt.
Fortunately I've taken the precaution of copying my comments so they can be easily pasted back. It saves me the bother of re-typing it.

Edit:Excellent, It's slow but more responsive than before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back