More censorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh? Such a Joe-90 response.
It's very weird, joe, you're the only one suggesting that I am or was joe 90.
You have also thanked me twice for strange reasons.
Was it Joe-90, joe-90, or joe 90 or Joe 90. I'll have to look it up.

Uh uh, back to error messages again.

Edit: Got there second time.

Sponsored Links
Gas Safe is not a trade organisation as such

It runs or administers gas safe on behalf of the HSE . The name or brand (?) "gas Safe" is not owned by the company that currently runs the gas safe register.

I have never thanked you as either Joe-90 or Himaginn.
You have always got involved in utter nonsense, going on and on, be it the holocaust or racist plumbers, how's this for something radical, you ain't got a ****ing clue.

Sponsored Links
A 68 year old Jew who has been called every name you can think and some you have never heard.
I do not intend to get into a debate, that's answer, end of.
If you've suffered any racist abuse, you have my sympathy. It's horrific for those that suffer.
I am aware of Joe 90's denial of the holocaust.
I can assure that I am not, and have never been Joe 90, and I do not, and would not deny that the holocaust occurred.

....says the bloke who doesn't realise that calling someone n****r is racist or offensive.
Depends who says it. Term of endearment to some. Many words have been high jacked by lefty ****s , such as gay, queer, faggot etc so they can brand people racist, homophobic or whatever pious bandwagon they are on at the moment.

More plumbers are demonstrating their sheer inability to judge what is offensive and what isn't!

If a black dude calls another black dude a n@@@@r is that racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back