More gun dismay

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Would it not be manslaughter, as they didn’t set out do it?

Not in my book.

A gun, like a car, is a murder weapon - although not necessarily always one. Use it recklessly though, and the consequences are your fault.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
This is where you can be impartial with your BBC hat on and calling out fatplumbs jaundiced view of anything American. :)

really? I thought it was my jaundiced view of fatuous comparisons.

I've heard of this happening in countries where they fire guns into the air for fun or for celebration. Expect it over here soon in some of our vibrant communities.
In Puerto Rico, about seven people have died from celebratory gunfire on New Year's Eve in the last 20 years. The last one was in 2012. Between the years 1985 and 1992, doctors at the King/Drew Medical Center in Los Angeles, California, treated some 118 people for random falling-bullet injuries. Thirty-eight of them died.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebratory_gunfire#cite_note-8

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
In Puerto Rico, about seven people have died from celebratory gunfire on New Year's Eve in the last 20 years.​
That pales into insignificance when compared to the number of innocent people celebrating weddings killed in Afghanistan and the Middle East by drone strikes controlled from thousands of miles away!

That pales into insignificance when compared to the number of innocent people celebrating weddings killed in Afghanistan and the Middle East by drone strikes controlled from thousands of miles away!
I think we all know andy11's motivation for his comment.
Sadly, such incidents are more common in South America, USA and Philippines.

Sponsored Links
Back