More important issue

Which one of you two wants to play the cat?

article-1176605-03C67DB20000044D-291_468x286.jpg

Sponsored Links
blas...Its your fault.... :LOL: .....I only apologised coz you made me feel guilty with your post..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
great news -- SHE'S BACK.

A neighbour found her in their garage. Went to get her and she's all over us.

Wolfed a load of food down and seems very very happy to be home!!

Good news. I like good news. :D
She's just nipped out through the cat flap. Don't panic, don't panic :eek: :eek: :eek:

And for the benefit of Lambean, it spite of reported sightings around the neghbourhood, it looks like she was locked inside that garage for a week. So I'll be going round in a bit with a bunch of flowers for the owners and an offer to clean out any mess she's made. We're not all bad, dontcha know, unlike dog owners ;)

Good news. I like good news. :D
She's just nipped out through the cat flap. Don't panic, don't panic :eek: :eek: :eek:

And for the benefit of Lambean, it spite of reported sightings around the neghbourhood, it looks like she was locked inside that garage for a week. So I'll be going round in a bit with a bunch of flowers for the owners and an offer to clean out any mess she's made. We're not all bad, dontcha know, unlike dog owners ;)
STOP IT! 'we're not all bad' will suffice thank you!

Wonderful news..........

Even from here, I can hear the good people of Manchester 'chinking' their shovels together in mutual celebration.......... ;)

Animals wandering is a method nature uses to strengthen the gene pool. Think of it as a holiday romance.

Sponsored Links
Back