More racism?

• Thread starter Deleted member 294929
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
as you know, nobody is under any obligation to attend or listen to a person whose political opinions they do not share, or whose jokes they do not like, or even if he is wearing a tie they don't like.

I don't know if you are right in calling him a racist.

the race of the protestors is irrelevant, so your thread title is not true.

you ask where do people get the idea that racism, apartheid and genocide are wrong?

they are very widely held beliefs.

Glad I could enlighten you.

Sponsored Links
I wish pro Palestinian activists focussed their attention on the Israeli govt, not Jewish people.

Maybe the media should stop protecting Israel and let us make our own minds up.

And there lies the problem critise the Israeli government and people think your anti jew. But then again who are the people who will say when this genocide is over I was only following orders . When have we heard that before

And there lies the problem critise the Israeli government and people think your anti jew. But then again who are the people who will say when this genocide is over I was only following orders . When have we heard that before
He's an actor taking part in a ceremony.
Nothing Israeli government about it.

I wish pro Palestinian activists focussed their attention on the Israeli govt, not Jewish people.
I think you might have missed the point that he's been a vocal supporter of the Israeli government. (Hint: it's in the first post!)

So the people who walked away are racist ? There’s more to life than Israel
No not really I'm just mimicking the lefties when they say everything is racist from the right.

Like I said he's not my cup of tea either.

No not really I'm just mimicking the lefties when they say everything is racist from the right.

Like I said he's not my cup of tea either.
I see it as Isreal is always hard done by. As per the article.

When in reality is that really the case ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back