More racism?

• Thread starter Deleted member 294929
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
That’s what I posted

You missed the Hard bit.

I think they feel very unlikely, and like the 1930's they feel very much alone.

It's been said why didn't the Jews fight back when the Germans where slaughtering them.

No real answer to that. They won't let this happen again without a fight.

Jews fighting back? there'd have been a world outcry.
I've always said the Israelis are arrogant. I seen this traveling Asia and Australia. I've seen it in Israel. I've also met some lovely Israelis.

One thing they all want is, they want to live in peace. They can live along side Muslims & Christians (I've seen it)
But they will only live along side Muslims who want to live alongside Jews, and not those who want to kill them.

Sponsored Links
You missed the Hard bit.

I think they feel very unlikely, and like the 1930's they feel very much alone.

It's been said why didn't the Jews fight back when the Germans where slaughtering them.

No real answer to that. They won't let this happen again without a fight.
Jews aren’t persecuted now though are they ?

I tease the antisemitic card, but in all honesty it’s over played “That’s been my point”

While Palestine sleep soundly.

The arabs who identify as Palestinians pretty much chose their own destiny. UN resolution 181 in 1948 gave them exactly the same opportunity as the future state of Israel. They chose to reject it, and under Yasser Arafat rejected it on several future occasions.

They rejected those opportunities because they chose instead to try and destroy Israel, they failed.

as you know, nobody is under any obligation to attend or listen to a person whose political opinions they do not share, or whose jokes they do not like, or even if he is wearing a tie they don't like.

I don't know if you are right in calling him a racist.

the race of the protestors is irrelevant, so your thread title is not true.

you ask where do people get the idea that racism, apartheid and genocide are wrong?

they are very widely held beliefs.

Glad I could enlighten you.
Quietly get up and leave.

I’ve done it at theatres where the performance is rubbish or simply boring me. I don’t start booing or disrupting.

More Israeli propaganda.
It's not really John. It's Filly giving out the knowledge he knows about the a topic because he can't sleep.
Buts it's still an opinion.

We all have different opinions I don't think an opinion from a working class man living in St Austell, can be classed as propaganda.

Quietly get up and leave.

I’ve done it at theatres where the performance is rubbish or simply boring me. I don’t start booing or disrupting.

I did that when watching one of the Pirates of the Caribbean and a super hero film can't remember the name
with black only super hero's.

Both rubbish so I walked out without try to disrupt the audience who where enjoying the films.

Politeness " I think it's called''

I did that when watching one of the Pirates of the Caribbean and a super hero film can't remember the name

Both rubbish so I walked out without try to disrupt the audience who where enjoying the films.

So not racist then , like the people mentioned in the article.

I did get heckled by dawn french once when I walked out.. was actually going to the loo.

I said “yes sorry, I’m in the wrong place. I thought I’d bought tickets for a comedy show. “. Even she laughed.

Marvel has lost its way since it tried to go WOKE, a lot of the shows and films with an “agenda” have tanked. I think they are going back towards core audiences now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back