Most abused footballers

• Thread starter Deleted member 294929
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 294929

Cristiano Ronaldo & Harry Maguire most abused players on Twitter - report - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62390281

So it boils down to these idiots are just sad people with nothing better to do. Maybe they should start taking the other knee.

Maybe Left knee first half
Right knee second half.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Bodd. He's obsessed.

Have you noticed 5 on the list are not Black as are the top two by a long long chalk get the most abuse.

I no time to be obsessed, but your not far off ....I do have an interest.

It does fascinate me.

This all coincides with the players restricting knee bending. Something they started doing because of the racist abuse young black players were getting and in support of the BLM movement.

You Noses like me must wonder what makes people tick to want to abuse football players online. (And anyone else in the public eye)

Why?

Well this survey shows its not just about colour.
5 of the top 10 are not black.
8 of of the top 10 play for Manchester United

I read somewhere that Jack Greilish wife is the most abused WAG online.

Doesn't this strike you as not really fitting with why players bend their knees?

Sponsored Links
West Ham defender Kurt Zouma kicking and slapping his cat came to light, as that took place after the data was collected.

Being an ex Chelsea player I've always liked him. A nice well presented young polite man.

Was the abuse he got from cat lovers animal lovers or racists?

He's not in the top ten players abused online.

You Noses like me must wonder what makes people tick to want to abuse football players online
No not at all.

DIYnot is the only on-line forum I use. I have zero interest in Twitter, Sadbook or Snapchat or any other nosey parker media pages. I see enough of a cross section on this forum to know what other dross is out there to be avoided.

So no, I have little interest in the ins and outs and arseoles of other folk, ta.

No not at all.

DIYnot is the only on-line forum I use. I have zero interest in Twitter, Sadbook or Snapchat or any other nosey parker media pages. I see enough of a cross section on this forum to know what other dross is out there to be avoided.

So no, I have little interest in the ins and outs and arseoles of other folk, ta.

You see I'm in agreement. But i generally don't use anything but this forum. There are times I get caught up and spend too much time on here and sometimes I have no time to be on here.

I originally come on here if I needed advise on a project or work problem.

Some just come on to abuse. Some people get a kick out of being abusive.

Said report backs this up.

Sponsored Links
Back