Motorbikes!

Got one of these.
Old thread but the good weather will be here soon, :D

Picture 284.jpg

Sponsored Links
Can't wait!
I'm starting on my second season with my BMW 1200RS ......nice and comfy (y) but dead slow compared with what I'm used to. :whistle: Not used to twins either, preferring big Jap fours.
John :)

Sponsored Links
3vzfe from a Toyota Camry, it's a 3 litre v6 I've one fitted in my mk2 mr2 that's a spare.

My last Pan European became one of the Northumbrian Blood Bikes.....it's got around 80k on it now, but
I still have a natter with the guys when they are out fund raising.

IMG_0606.JPG
FJR1300. Me and three mates take a European trip every year on our bikes. The wives fly out and meet us halfway through the trip so it's not all fun! Apart from the one trip each year on it, I probably use it another half a dozen times on fairweather days. My everyday commuter bike is a.......Honda SH300i scooter. Much easier to weave through congested traffic on my daily commute!

Attachments

• IMG_0558.JPG
    IMG_0558.JPG
    302.6 KB · Views: 139
:cool:!
I'm heading for Amsterdam in June, then Ypres, then Albert (battlefield tour) - first time I've sailed out of the Tyne.
August sees me to Portsmouth to Santander and then up to the Dordogne for a week.

Here's my 1985 Yamaha YTZ 250N (Yamaha Tri Z) which is now currently stripped down. Behind is my old 2008 Suzuki GSX-R600 (bought it new in 2009, sold it a year later to raise ££ for a house deposit).

Here's my 1985 Honda Big Red 250ES. Still going strong!

Sponsored Links
Back