motorway etiquette

apologies - error by me - don't know what I did.

Mod Rupert

Sponsored Links
To say nothing of the oil slick and the two trenches in the inside lane thanks to the intensive HGV traffic.

Softus said:
tim west said:
There must be a word for people that change their posts after the event to try winning an argument like above, but i can't think of it at the moment :evil:
The word you're looking for is "editor".
Didn't realise you performed a mind reading act? that's definitely not the word i was thinking of :rolleyes: :evil:

tim west said:
Softus said:
Didn't realise you performed a mind reading act? that's definitely not the word i was thinking of :rolleyes: :evil:
Well then, I suggest that you tell everyone which post was changed, and in what way it was changed.

When you do that, or, as is more likely, when you fail to do that, the right word for the circumstances will become obvious.

BTW, do you prefer being the user "tim west", or the user "TimWest", or the user you were before that?

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
tim west said:
Softus said:
Well then, I suggest that you tell everyone which post was changed, and in what way it was changed.

When you do that, or, as is more likely, when you fail to do that, the right word for the circumstances will become obvious.

BTW, do you prefer being the user "tim west", or the user "TimWest", or the user you were before that?
when you work out how you come to the conclusion that i have other usernames then the right word for the circumstances will become clear to you, can't see that happening in any hurry though :rolleyes:

Mod Rupert said:
apologies - error by me - don't know what I did.

Mod Rupert
I don't know what you did, or why you did it, but you seem to have deleted the contents of my post and left behind a strange apology.

Can you tell me why you would have been going anywhere near editing that post?

tim west said:
when you work out how you come to the conclusion that i have other usernames then the right word for the circumstances will become clear to you, can't see that happening in any hurry though
How very oblique.

So, can you you tell everyone which post was changed, and in what way it was changed?

Softus said:
I don't know what you did...
Now I remember - I made a post about something Jackie Stewart said.

Please would you reinstate that post.

+++++
Sorry, it's gone, or I would have done.

M R
+++++

Softus said:
tim west said:
when you work out how you come to the conclusion that i have other usernames then the right word for the circumstances will become clear to you, can't see that happening in any hurry though
How very oblique.

So, can you you tell everyone which post was changed, and in what way it was changed?
In all my years on forums I have never come across such an arrogant, argumentative and irritating little upstart such as you! you are a real joke :LOL:

tim west said:
In all my years on forums I have never come across such an arrogant, argumentative and irritating little upstart such as you!
Oh yes you have.

Mod Rupert said:
Softus said:
Please would you reinstate that post.

+++++
Sorry, it's gone, or I would have done.

M R
+++++
Can you tell me why you would have been going anywhere near editing that post?

+++++
It was a mistake, I have apologised.
I had not intended to do anything to it.

M R
++++

Someone tell us what was edited.

Someone is telling lies,
I know who my money is on (and it’s not Softus).

Sponsored Links
Back