mould and more mould

Well I see what you mean but I can't put a window in my bathroom as there is no outside wall. I cant rip all my new tiles off the wall either and at the end of the day if its coming form a leak upstairs none of that would do any good. you say better ventilation.. is there another sort of fan I can get to draw more air in? The mould is in both the connecting bedrooms so I am battling on all fronts but I am having all the double glazing replaced in both the rooms, pulling off all the wallpaper and the paint ant bleaching and puttinig the prevention stuff on and then I guess the mould paint you suggest I cant see what else I can do.
One more question .... the council surveyor said that if its a leak from upstairs I will see actual drops of water which I do it appears like magic in the same place half way down the wall in the back bedroom quite close to the window but when I told him about htat he said no thats condensation .... how does he know that it is condensation or is he blagging.

Sponsored Links
tape a piece of clear plastic tightly to the ceiling. If water forms on the room side, it is condensation. If it forms on the ceiling side (and especially if it forms a pool) it is a leak.

Open the windows wide and invite the surveyor to come and see, preferably after some rain.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back