Move on quickly nothing to see here

Sponsored Links
This, I think

Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership

Although, I think it's only forecast to boost GDP by about 0.1% over the next twenty years.

Slightly less according to some reports, but this region is growing exponentially whilst the EU market is shrinking. It's a deal worth having, surely to suggest otherwise would is silly.

. It's a deal worth having, surely to suggest otherwise would is silly.
We already had a deal with all but two of them, lol.

Slightly less according to some reports,
The government says the deal will boost UK GDP by 0.08% over 10 years.

We have benefitted from being able to trade with two additional countries that were not on the EU trading list. Malaysia and Dubai.

Meanwhile, Brexit rules are set to cause more harm to the UK in 2024. Rules the Tories were too scared to implement earlier for fear of the financial harm they will cause.
Brexit - total pile of shít.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Slightly less according to some reports, but this region is growing exponentially whilst the EU market is shrinking. It's a deal worth having, surely to suggest otherwise would is silly.

The UK goods trade has suffered its steepest five-year fall on record, highlighting how Brexit has reduced flows both into and out of Britain, say economists.The volume of UK goods imports and exports was 7.4 per cent smaller in 2023 than in 2018, the largest five-year decline in goods trade since comparable records began in 1997, according to FT calculations of data published by the Office for National Statistics on Friday.The ONS reported that the volume of imports fell 7.4 per cent compared with 2022 and was down 3.8 per cent compared with 2018.Meanwhile, exports fell 4.6 per cent year on year, with substantial drops in exports to both EU and non-EU countries. Over five years, export volumes fell 12.4 per cent.

Nothing you have posted indicates the UK is better off out of the EU. Quite the opposite. Brexit has harmed and continues to harm the UK.

Brexit - total pile of dog turd.

Is it? Not on our account.
1712906720097.png

Not: feel free to stay here forever at our expense
Then let them work

even if you commit rape or murder.
Then punish them

and it is clearly very unpopular amongst the majority for whom this country is home.
Nonsense, you are in the minority, thankfully.

Then let them work

Then punish them

Nonsense, you are in the minority, thankfully.

I prefer the Singapore approach. They are a richer and more civilized society with extremely low crime. When people illegally enter their country, they are apprehended, flogged, imprisoned and then kicked out.

Only people with low IQs and emotional disorders want illegal immigrants, and the manifest problems they bring, in their country.

Ps. Sorry, I'm not clicking on your guardian link and am not interested in their propaganda. Governments repeatedly win elections on the back of promises to significantly reduce immigration and prevent illegal immigration. That they fail is another matter, but it is what people vote for. Even a lot of immigrants - like people I know - don't want illegals here and think the numbers being allowed in legally is now ridiculous. But you just keep swallowing those blue pills, Dougal.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back