Moving a Sewer

Personally I'd get the build over agreement sorted before you get down to this type of detail.

Sponsored Links
Personally I'd get the build over agreement sorted before you get down to this type of detail.

Would this still be needed if the manhole has already been built over by the previous owner of the house?

My friend bought the house a few weeks ago is wants to extend the current extension. He spoke to me on the phone about the project and referred to the gully as a 'manhole' and hence the reason for this post.

On going over to the house on the weekend and speaking to him about it in more detail, he is not sure if there even was a manhole and if there was one, if it has been built over by the previous owner when he had his extension built - (over 10 years ago).

So in this sense, can you get a retrospective built over agreement even though the water board didn't own the manhole etc when it was built over?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back