moving security alarm keypad

why is it not fair to name firms that f*ck thier customers over?

the situation means one of several things

1: the customer was a thicko and the firm is exploiting thickos
2: the customer was too busy to read the contract and instead belived misleading advertising.
3: the firms salespeople lied to the customers (its been shown on many programs salespeople telling customers that a contract is meaningless)

i cannot belive that any customer in their right mind would willingly agree to have disruptive work done to thier house knowing that it would be ripped out if they decided to change alarm companys.

electricity and gas supply is heavilly controlled by the government for a good reason. can you imageine if you had to have your gas supply ripped out and relayed at your cost simply because you were changins gas splly deals? i doubt it.

Sponsored Links
While under a service contract, the engineer number MUST be kept by the enginneers only.

If there was a break in, and the alarm didn't function, who's fault would it be if the enginneer code was given out at will??

If you own the kit, and have no contract or service arrangement, I suppose it is a different matter.

If you realy wanted the code badly, there are ways on ALL panels to reset them to defaults. And you can also change the NVM.

Sponsored Links
You dug up a 7 year old post just to add that really useful gem of information?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back