MP dodges TAX

Sponsored Links
Nothing to do with ‘Tory faithful' but possible fraud by the deputy labour leader? Yeah, I’d say so, wouldn’t you?
Not sure it's fraud yet.

It might be. But you might just be jumping a bit too soon

Sponsored Links
Fifteen hundred quid is a piddling amount compared to Jeremy Hunt who has been forced to contribute more than £100,000 of his own money to his constituency Conservative party to bolster his chances of re-election, official records show, amid warnings that he is set to lose his seat.

Makes me laugh how as soon as anything negative related to the Labour Party is mentioned, the usual suspects all steam in with Tory examples to counterbalance it, like moths drawn to a flame…:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"Steam in" ?

You've just spot-welded your kegs, in a posting frenzy :ROFLMAO:

Rayner thinks her home sublet switch and save was all above board. Its unlikely.
The 2nd link you provided points out that people often make mistakes in this area.

Sounds like she subletted and took no rent but would effectively make her a landlady. I used someone's holiday cottage a while go and talking to the owner they scarcely use it themselves as it would cease to be a business which would change the taxation factors. I've no idea what the rules are now but they were set up to prevent people from hiding that they had a 2nd home to ensure that business ownership was just that and nothing else.

All she ahs to do is find a few thousand pounds worth of deductible capital expenditure and she's home and dry. There's bound to have been some maintenance.

Neither am I which is why I said 'possible'. Needs to be investigated, don’t you think?

Don’t think you did..

Pretty sure you said..

Mone pocketed £60 million for fraudulently supplying tat to the British taxpayer. Brexit has cost the UK hundreds of billions of pounds.

Angela Raynor will likely make good her tax liability.

Guess which boils pale male stale MBK's píss?

Lol.

The 2nd link you provided points out that people often make mistakes in this area.

Sounds like she subletted and took no rent but would effectively make her a landlady. I used someone's holiday cottage a while go and talking to the owner they scarcely use it themselves as it would cease to be a business which would change the taxation factors. I've no idea what the rules are now but they were set up to prevent people from hiding that they had a 2nd home to ensure that business ownership was just that and nothing else.

It’s an actually not relevant. The issue is getting married. Tax man assumes two people getting married want to live together and the rules are set appropriately.

Attachments

• Post #55.PNG
    Post #55.PNG
    94.1 KB · Views: 24
Nothing to do with ‘Tory faithful' but possible tax fraud by the deputy labour leader?

For it to be fraud, it would have to be shown that Angela Rayner actually understood what she was doing ;) :LOL:

The fact that AR might at most have a modest cgt liability of several thousand pounds compared to the former chancellor’s complex tax avoidance scheme involving millions says it all about the difference between the toreys and labour.

Sponsored Links
Back