MP dodges TAX

isnt it lucky for the very wealthy that they can donate to the Conservative party to influence policy to make sure tax rules enables tax avoidance
Are you saying that the very wealthy do not donate to the Labour Party?

Sponsored Links
A declaration was due, it wasn’t submitted. Tax due wasn’t paid when it should have been. HMRC can charge interest and a fine.

There does indeed appear to be some odd behaviour given the marriage and stated addresses. It’s hard to explain that this wasn’t to leverage/avoid rules

A declaration was due, it wasn’t submitted. Tax due wasn’t paid when it should have been. HMRC can charge interest and a fine.

There does indeed appear to be some odd behaviour given the marriage and stated addresses. It’s hard to explain that this wasn’t to leverage/avoid rules
100 quid a month fine for every month not paid, could add up to a fair bit

Ms Rayner is said to have given different addresses in official documents.
Conservatives have posed a series of questions to her prompted by the findings of an unauthorised biography by Tory Lord Ashcroft.

Controversy link

No doubt gives them something to shout about rather than getting on with the job. Now it's all out just leave it to HMRC but why didn't it come out when it was noticed.

Sponsored Links
Now it's all out just leave it to HMRC but why didn't it come out when it was noticed.

There must be an election on the way.

Something rattled motorbiking's cage

We can normally count on you to post about MPs dodging tax. For some reason you missed this one. Have you been unwell?

Ms Rayner is said to have given different addresses in official documents.
Conservatives have posed a series of questions to her prompted by the findings of an unauthorised biography by Tory Lord Ashcroft.

No doubt gives them something to shout about rather than getting on with the job. Now it's all out just leave it to HMRC but why didn't it come out when it was noticed.
So, it's a rumour started by a Tory peer writing off-the-cuff thoughts after a good dinner. Gotcha. (y)

Let's assume it didn't come out earlier while the Tory election machine grinds into gear...

So, it's a rumour started by a Tory peer writing off-the-cuff thoughts after a good dinner. Gotcha. (y)
No not really. Leave it to HMRC ;) who might conclude their costs aren't worth the bother but they are the people to sort it out one way or the other. Instead of that loads of media and etc.

Leave it to TalkTV and GBnews, you mean. They need something to fuel their afternoon angst.

The house in question is a decent 2 bed semi in what appears to be a nice road and area, She got it when she was around 24 y.o. or younger and a single mother, so did well on its allocation. Completely different narrative to top torey tax avoiders.

Nothing to do with ‘Tory faithful' but possible tax fraud by the deputy labour leader? Yeah, I’d say that’s a major issue, wouldn’t you?

I thought she wasn't even an MP at that point?

For it to be fraud, it would have to be shown that Angela Rayner actually understood what she was doing ;) :LOL:

That's correct. Sometimes, it seems that even HMRC are not sure what they are doing.

I got a letter from them this tax year demanding £600+ in underpaid tax from 8 years ago. Yet every single year since that underpayment, HMRC told me I owed no tax.

They were very aggressive about it too, reminding me in no uncertain terms that if I didn't cough pronto, they would be adding charges then going for recovery.

I rang them and pointed out that I had previously checked with them that I owed no tax in those years, then suddenly, they had decided that I did and furthermore, they wanted the payment immediately. I actually called them incompetent. The bloke told me he would terminate the call if I continued to be "abusive"......

You couldn't make it up.

The house in question is a decent 2 bed semi in what appears to be a nice road and area, She got it when she was around 24 y.o. or younger and a single mother, so did well on its allocation. Completely different narrative to top torey tax avoiders.
Is that Vicarage Road in Stockport?

Shock news

Motorbiking attacks a woman who is not a Tory.

Who could have seen that coming?

Perhaps he read the rumour in one of his fictional press releases.

I thought she wasn't even an MP at that point?
She wasn't but for correctness lets say "Nothing to do with ‘Tory faithful' but possible tax fraud by the now deputy labour leader? Yeah, I’d say that’s a major issue, wouldn’t you?" That's better. ;)

She wasn't but for correctness lets say "Nothing to do with ‘Tory faithful' but possible tax fraud by the now deputy labour leader? Yeah, I’d say that’s a major issue, wouldn’t you?" That better? ;)
Major issue? Not in the scale of things.

But if you do consider it major, then there are some huge cases ongoing.

Sponsored Links
Back