Multi tool cutter for concrete

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, just wondering if anyone can recommend a good multi tool accessory that cuts through concrete for a DeWalt? It’s for places my angle grinder cannot reach. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Pretty sure they don't exist.
And not needed in any case.

none that will work
a buzzy toy the the blade will move perhaps 12mm side to side x say20000 that is say 240'000 mm per min
a 115mm grinder say 11'000 revs x345 =3'795'000mm or around 160 times more distance:D:D

Last edited:
you can get diamond half-moon cutters that are useful for trimming tiles. I don't know how long they would take to go blunt on concrete.

I used one to cut a plastic pipe embedded in mortar, and it sliced through the mortar as well.

I find the brown slitting wheels break too easily.

Sponsored Links
Hi, just wondering if anyone can recommend a good multi tool accessory that cuts through concrete for a DeWalt? It’s for places my angle grinder cannot reach. Thanks
More info required , multi tools tends to have just as little reach as a grinder.

What concrete could possibly need cutting with a multi tool, and be in such a place where no other tool (such as a chisel) won't suffuce? o_O

some awkward corner? In the same way that a multitool is handing for trimming off the last of a floorboard when the circular saw won't get any closer?

I had to cut a square hole in a concrete wall once.

some awkward corner? In the same way that a multitool is handing for trimming off the last of a floorboard when the circular saw won't get any closer?

I had to cut a square hole in a concrete wall once.
Perhaps someone should invent a metal thing, with a bit of a tapered sharp end, and a flat end that you hit with a hammer? I reckon it could be a winner!

Can't see that ever catching on, Woody - it isn't powered by a nuclear power station

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back