Multimaster blades

D

DeltaT2

Can anyone please tell me where I can buy cheap Multimaster blades.

Sponsored Links
You can get cheap Multimaster blades all over the place, is it just a one off job? Draper, Smart and Bosch all do cheapo blades. You get what you pay for though, if you need the blade a second time then by a decent bimetal blade that will last, it's a false economy to buy crappy blade to do a good job.

You can get cheap Multimaster blades all over the place, is it just a one off job? Draper, Smart and Bosch all do cheapo blades. You get what you pay for though, if you need the blade a second time then by a decent bimetal blade that will last, it's a false economy to buy crappy blade to do a good job.
i AGREE- THE 'ORIGINAL' MULTIMASTER BLADES ARE BEST--- and that's why you never get them cheap.
BUT- hit a nail or a screw- and they are knackered--just like the cheaper blades.
Like I say- 'copy' blades make more sense nowdays.

Sponsored Links
Get WSE blades, nails don't matter to them, I saw a screw cutting blade in a store in France from them, dear,` but if you are in need of the result then it may be worth it.

WSE blades, even the wood cutting ones will slice through nails and still cut well in wood.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back