Multinational forced to pay some tax

Sponsored Links
I‘d be delighted to pay the same. You are aware that someone in the top 1% pays around half of their income in tax and has no personal allowance. But they don’t moan, they just get tired of others demanding they pay more. Assuming they were born rich and had an easy life.

or was it that they were studying hard, while others went down the pub or smoked behind the bike sheds.

How many times must it be spelt out to you - tax incomes less and capital more.

I‘d be delighted to pay the same. You are aware that someone in the top 1% pays around half of their income in tax and has no personal allowance. But they don’t moan, they just get tired of others demanding they pay more. Assuming they were born rich and had an easy life.

or was it that they were studying hard, while others went down the pub or smoked behind the bike sheds.
And how much or little percentage do you think someone on minimum wage pays?

Typical attitude assuming studying hard makes you better off than being born to a family that can afford quality living and education.

Not everybody with ability is born with, or gets, the breaks that some walk into.

Sponsored Links

Ah yes, I remember how the Duke of Westminster built his colossal property empire by wisely investing the money he got from his first paper round while attending Bash Street Comprehensive.

Oooops, no he didn't.

Says the man with no capital…..
But I agree with him.

Also...

A tax system that is more generous to the millionaire making fifty thousand quid in capital gains, or in dividends, infinitely generous to the wife of the Prime Minister who claims not to live here, and less generous to the man earning fifty thousand quid in wages, is a tax system that needs reform.

The common working man doesn't have the rules slanted to give him an easy ride.

But I agree with him.
So what happens to the little old widow in her big house living on a pension or all those people that have worked hard all their life and bought a decent house but are now on her pension?

What about JohnD's stocks and share portfolio?

Says the man who has no capital….
Are you attempting to disparage his statement by implying that yow are considerably richer than him?

were-considerably-richer-than-yow-326094-1.jpg

Are you motorbiking?

Sponsored Links
Back