Multinational forced to pay some tax

Sponsored Links
Wrong.

At no time did I suggest that Italian taxpayers maintain the NHS. The idea was introduced by you and mottie.

I did however say that I approve of people paying tax.

Which I do.

Clearly that peeves you.
You could simply have said "obviously I meant the Italian NHS" or you could have said "It was general remark about paying taxes". But no you dug in with your stupidity.

You see how much fun it is having people scrutinise your posts and deliberately interpret them to the extreme as per your standard MO?

I also approve of people paying taxes, statistically there is a very good chance I pay more than you. But I don't find a link to AirBnB's failed attempt to avoid being tax collector for the Italian government relevant to funding the NHS. I can also see through the BS that this has anything to do with a multinational having to pay some tax that it was trying to avoid.

Sponsored Links
People need to "find" accommodation on these sites BUT THEN locate them directly and book direct. This is especially relevant with hotels.

I suspect plenty in Italy, opt for this approach, to save on both taxes and host fees. I suspect this was the real reason AirBnB kicked off at being asked to be tax collector. They rightly predicted, they would end up as a free holiday let brochure as customers opted to find ways to avoid 21% (increasing to 26%) tax as well as local tourist taxes.

Taxes are collected either directly on your income or indirectly through your consumption.

Taxes are used in the main to provide public services such as education, health, road transport etc They are also used to provide state pensions and benefits.

Of the Government spending 12.2% is spent on Pensioners and 10.2% on In work benefits.

8.4% is on debt interest.

1.1% is overseas aid budget.

Total Government spending is £1,155 Billion.

Grow the economy and solve the problem.

Do you have any examples of rich benefits cheats who live in tax havens?
Fill yer boots

Owen Paterson benefitted from £500,000 of taxpayers money by cheating

Michelle Mone benefitted from £29m of taxpayers money by cheating

I could go forever: VIP lane, Tory MPs getting money from businesses dealing with asylum seeker accomodation, ferry companies that have no ferries, PPE contracts to companies that have never dealt with PPE

And then there’s Panama papers

the list is endless

Fill yer boots

Owen Paterson benefitted from £500,000 of taxpayers money by cheating

Michelle Mone benefitted from £29m of taxpayers money by cheating

I could go forever: VIP lane, Tory MPs getting money from businesses dealing with asylum seeker accomodation, ferry companies that have no ferries, PPE contracts to companies that have never dealt with PPE

And then there’s Panama papers

the list is endless
what benefits were they claiming? You said they were benefits cheats.

Sponsored Links
Back