Multitool blade to cut plaster over plasterboard?

Sponsored Links
If you have a angle grinder use a 1mm disc to cut some more teeth when original wear down.
IMG_20211227_160755691.jpg

what does a new blade cost?

and what do you value your time at, per hour?

Sponsored Links
I don't think I would have the guts to use circular saw above my head, particularly not when then is a risk of hitting screws or mails.
Let's just say is can be "interesting", but perfectly doable with the modern generation of lightweight cordless saws - not so sure I'd try it with a corded saw though. The biggest problem is dealing with all the crud you get pelted in the face with - makes hard hat, goggles and FFP3 mask a necessity. A sharpish blade will just slice through even hardened drywall screws with just a bit of sparking, but the PB does blunt blades quite quickly.

A mulitool makes for a far less "buttock clenching" experience - but the blades don't last long, so cheapies are the best to use IMHO

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back