muslims

Sponsored Links
not married myself , living in sin ...i agree with ya about about rights , but you have got to remember that some walks of life ( minorities) are more equal than others :confused:

Freddie said:
carpenter les said:
people sticking their tool into anything warm isnt my main gripe , its the lowering of moral standards that bothers me!! :eek:
I suppose you think that if you think marriage is a big thing, personally i dont and me and my mrs have been together 22 years :eek: and still not married ( gotta be sure ) :LOL: .

Those who rule have seen that it's ok for turd burglers to get wed but common law wife/partner have no rights whatsoever :confused:

common law wife/partners do have rights, i can understand you not getting married freddie if you were to divorce you could loose your factory and offices in the backgarden :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
do you not come under european rules?if youve made a contribution to rent/mortgage/repairs and alterations cant you claim anything? get a will sorted. :eek: :eek:

Apparently bumming another man isn't at all gay in the eyes of islamic law Seriously!

:LOL: :LOL: ...A BREATH OF FRESH AIR IN THESE DAYS OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS....

I dont mind what they do as long as the dont try and ram it down my throat..

But personally I dont like poofs..they leave a bad taste in my mouth.. :rolleyes:

Supose like all religions they make it up as they go along.

I wonder if it was part of a competition how many of you would commit a gay sexual act to win the prize? bit like i'm a celeb get me out of here.
:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back