My daughter...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
...has just been accepted by Nottingham Uni for a fully funded (get paid to study) combined Masters/PhD. That should keep her out of mischief for the next four years. God knows how many hundreds of applicants she beat to secure one of just three fully funded places.

go girl (or should that be go Doc).

Sponsored Links
Congrats

Party on !!

Cats in the Cradle ? (Your girl grew up just like you daaaaad, she grew up just like you !)

Whats she studying Joe? my youngest is about to embark on her last year to gain a masters.

...has just been accepted by Nottingham Uni for a fully funded (get paid to study) combined Masters/PhD. That should keep her out of mischief for the next four years. God knows how many hundreds of applicants she beat to secure one of just three fully funded places.

I am sure this wouldn't be in your large imagination?

Sponsored Links

I am sure this wouldn't be in your large imagination?

Yeah sure. Why would I? You need a psychologist. :rolleyes:

Well done to her.

Perhaps when she's through studying the human nervous system, she can tell her old man why he gets on everyone's nerves. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back