My daughter...

Sponsored Links
Congratulations, my son has recently been selected for teacher training but he's had to turn it down as he is redoing his degree, with a higher grade degree he gets a grant of £20k I think he said, with his present grade he would only get a £4k loan, he's already achieved the required percentage or whatever it is but still has one syllabus to do, hopefully they will have a similar if not better deal next year.

Sponsored Links
Feel like i've stumbled across the Joe90 facebook timeline !!! however, I'm really not interested in your daughter Joe... at all!

yet the latest news on the McCann's daughter is ..........well not many on here know or seem to ****in' care !!!!.. possibly raped, probably dead..!!

why not put some pictures of your cats up Joe, and maybe the meal you had the other night !! mmmm!! great tv Joe !!

If I were posting this news and joe came along, he'd post some inane ****e.

But I'm bigger than that.

If you want to talk about Maddie then start a new thread. If you don't like this one then fook off. :rolleyes:

If you want to talk about Maddie then start a new thread. If you don't like this one then fook off. :rolleyes:
Not a chance Joe!!

I don't get that kind of respect, nor should you.

And whilst I will respect your daughter and I will not be rude to her as a person, you are acting in a sickening fashion.

This is not facebook, and whilst your daughter is doing well you are showing no remorse for poor maddie (regardless of what you think of her parents) !!

Shocking Joe !!

Not interested in Maddie. Why should every thread have to be about Maddie? There's something wrong with your head fella. :rolleyes:

Not interested in Maddie. Why should every thread have to be about Maddie? There's something wrong with your head fella. :rolleyes:

"Not interested in Maddie" - you scumbag (only her parents eh?)

"every thread have to be about Maddie"? they aren't Joe... they aren't.

wrong with me? so I should want to whoop with joy at your daughter's achievement and disregard the predicament another small girl finds herself in?

I'll let the rest of DIYnot judge you on that, you know what I think !!!

Weren't you talking about your kids on bikes just the other week? What a fookin hipocrite. There's some major problem in your head kiddo. :rolleyes:

Weren't you talking about your kids on bikes just the other week? What a fookin hipocrite. There's some major problem in your head kiddo. :rolleyes:

He may well have done but I think you will find he didn't criticize the McCanns..

So he is not a hypocrite..

Sponsored Links
Back