"My dog wouldn't hurt a fly....."

Although not in the same league as dogs, a cat has a very good sense of smell too. It also has enough sense not to get involved in drug dealers and immigrants hiding in vehicles ;)

Sponsored Links
er really,do you think even with training you would be able to find drugs/weapons money even missing persons.
no i think not.

A shark can detect one drop blood in a million drops of water and can smell blood from a 1/4 of a mile away and they are as thick as shoite, just like dogs.

Er, having a keen sense of smell does not equate to "very highly intelligent". :rolleyes:

er really,do you think even with training you would be able to find drugs/weapons money even missing persons.
no i think not.

A shark can detect one drop blood in a million drops of water and can smell blood from a 1/4 of a mile away and they are as thick as shoite, just like dogs.

Er, having a keen sense of smell does not equate to "very highly intelligent". :rolleyes:

You only make your self look as thick as "shoite" with comments like that.
But than we already knew that.

Sponsored Links
I threw a stick into the sea towards a shark once. The shark never brought it back to me - so much for intelligent :rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL:

Sharks do have intelligence. They are intelligent enough to eat humans for lunch.
:LOL: :mrgreen:

Sharks only smell what goes in their nose. They can't smell anything 1/4 mile away. If its a 1/4 mile away its not in their nose. They can however sense very small concentrations that may have travelled many miles from source.

Sharks only smell what goes in their nose. They can't smell anything 1/4 mile away. If its a 1/4 mile away its not in their nose. They can however sense very small concentrations that may have travelled many miles from source.
Sort of like any smelling process then? ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Shark noses only quantum tunnel up to around 300 yards. Nasal astral projection is usable upwards of 3 miles though :D

Crikey, they're even stupider than i thought.

no i think not.

bet you look a right sight walking your pet shark in the local park. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back