MY EON meter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
about 7 days ago it went to zero and has stayed that way! I thought these things were indestructible.

Sponsored Links
IMG_0117.jpg

Looks like you have switched it to display export. Probably just a couple of button presses needed.

Sponsored Links
Looks like you have switched it to display export. Probably just a couple of button presses needed.
I've not touched anything on the meter and anyway that shouldn't affect the smart meter sending readings to Avro, surely?
That's what triggered this question. Today I had a bill from Avro, for Gas only. It said there was a problem with the electricity readings.
The smart meter is flashing all green leds.

have you been with them for many years as in more than a years consumption records??

My old supplier went bust last year, got transferred to Avro. But electricity meter has been sending data for months now, until last week.

I just had a closer look. The meter display is cycling between EXPRT 000000 BILL £2.13 IMPRT 001385.
Looking at my last bill, the last number could be my present meter reading, with the usage in-between.
The mystery unfolds....

just iff they estimate over previous similar periods from other years as they are likely to do for any unmetered time make sure the unit numbers will be perhaps 20% less than other years because off the mild weather we have had this year

Avro Energy don't exist, they went into administration six months ago.

Avro Energy Limited in administration still exists

https://www.avroenergy.co.uk/

though I would not expect them to be sending out bills related to the period after 26 Sept 2021 when customers were transferred to Octopus.

"On 26 September 2021 Ofgem transferred the Company’s customers to Octopus Energy Limited as part of the Supplier of Last Resort (“SoLR”) regulated process. Energy supplies have remained secure throughout this process, with Octopus Energy Limited supplying energy to all customers from this date. The Company ceased supply of energy from 26 September 2021."

When I was made redundant the last time the administrators ran the dregs of the company until some contracts were honoured, admins paid me to complete my part of 2 jobs and when I turned up on site there seemed to be a lot of confusion over who was doing the job. I believe the final invoices were still in the failed companies name some weeks after they had folded.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back