My landing window

I

imamartian

This is what i did to my stairs and landing. The window was half this height originally, so i got them to cut to full length. Found a similar window on the net and 'borrowed' the design and came up with this. Window company followed my design faithfully, and it only cost just over £100. Very pleased with it.
DSCN3372.jpg

DSCN3369.jpg

Sponsored Links
yep looks realy nice

shame there is no easy invisible way to protect it up to the 1m :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
it is toughened... we were told it had to be seeing as it was full length.... and Mrs Martian reminds me it was £200. Still good value though.

not to nitpikc, but it might have been wise to have it frosted..
now you have to remember to shut the door to that bedroom / bathroom / whatever room it is, if you're partial to wandering round the upstairs landing nakid.. ( from shower to bedroom etc.. )

not to nitpikc, but it might have been wise to have it frosted..
now you have to remember to shut the door to that bedroom / bathroom / whatever room it is, if you're partial to wandering round the upstairs landing nakid.. ( from shower to bedroom etc.. )

I know what you mean, but in the day, the reflections stop you seeing in, and at night, we draw the curtains..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back