My Photo of the week

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is what I saw in the public toilet at Dartford Train Station yesterday:

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/mdbalson/DSC00080.jpg

It's a FCU which by the look of it used to supply something which was fixed to the wall next to the toilet. And when the thing got removed all the person did was to cut the flex, near to the FCU.

There is still a feed to the FCU, & maybe still a fuse in it as well. It is also about 1m from the floor, so a little kid could turn it on & get a shock :eek:

Shocking! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sponsored Links
Either that or someone nicked the hand dryer?? Did you report it to a member of staff?

Spark123 said:
Either that or someone nicked the hand dryer??
The hand dryer is still there next to the sink, & also the mark on the wall above the FCU is bigger then a hand dryer, it may have been a dipendser for something.

Spark123 said:
Did you report it to a member of staff?

Yes I did.

Sponsored Links
ColJack said:
what exactly were your intentions taking a camera into a public toilet?
:eek: :oops:

No intentions at all! I used the camera on my phone. Also the toilet in question is long & narrow & has ownly, a toilet, sink & hand dryer.

& also I thought that that was so shocking, I had to post it up on here. :D

I think he was wantin to use the camera for something else dont you say guys :LOL: mdbalson i have seen so many of your post on here dont you think you have posted enough messages about the same topic :cool:

You used a Sony erickson model no. K750i.
You took the picture on the 25/4/07 at 5:10 pm.
You did not use flash
Focal length f 2.8
Exposure time 1/20 sec.

Amazing what your photograph reveals...........

trazor, please tell me how did you find out that information from a picture :confused:

Just realised where you got that information from thats amazing that it can give you all that information :D

All photographs taken with a digital camera contain this info. and more.

My wife can,t believe how good my memory is, when we look at photos taken on holiday........ ;)

Open the website, right click save picture as and then look at the properties of the file.

Or right click the link, save target as. find file on your machine, right click, properties. Advanced ;)

No application, just downloaded the picture as a file to my desktop, right clicked it, clicked properties and summary

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back