My prediction this weekend

Bobby is on his hobby......horse.

Sadly a sensible discussion on racism isn't allowed because Bobby starts screaming racist to all and sundry.
It's not like you to exaggerate and fantasise Notch7.
Some on here confront racism frequently and I applaud their efforts.

I do certainly accuse some of racism, but only those who post racist comments. I am happy to name those few that post racist comments. The only ones that have done so recently are transam (who is by far the worst offender), Sxturbo and Dangee. (Dangee is only mimicking transam, but it demonstrates how infectious racism is, and how gullible Dangee is.)
As far as I am aware, Sxturbo has only very recently posted an offensive term. Why he felt the need to do so when the correct terminology has exactly the same amount of key strokes, is questionable. His use of an offensive term has now been removed.

Certainly ReganandCarter has frequently used racist terms in the past. I suspect they may still exist if you want me to find them.
Woody skirts extremely close to displaying racist sentiments but he's wily enough to avoid blatant racism. the others are not so wily.

As far as I am aware you have not posted any racist comments, and I have never accused you of racism.
Perhaps you could name anyone else that I have screamed racism at. After all, if I "scream racist to all and sundry", it must be extremely easy to name them, or even find the posts where I accuse them of racism.

Now if you wish to pursue the current path that you appear to have chosen, to object to racism being confronted whenever it occurs, it's your choice.

Sponsored Links
Prediction hmmmm

The Spanish and French governments clamp down on ex pats moving there :idea:

Tb fair they may in some cases have good reason :idea:

Some snout in the trough brits who have milked the UK system best part of there lives ? scurrying off abroad at the dead of night to get there snouts in the tough there

Prediction hmmmm

If you are referring to the restrictions imposed since Brexit, it wasn't the EU's idea. It was the right wing snouts in the trough Brits.

Some snout in the trough brits who have milked the UK system best part of there lives ? scurrying off abroad at the dead of night to get there snouts in the tough there
Farage and others? Yes it's disgusting, isn't it. I don't blame France and Spain refusing their application. Too right!
Cyprus government documents seen by Reuters show that Conservative Party donors have sought citizenship of the island, an EU member state, since Britain voted to leave the bloc in 2016.

They include billionaire Alan Howard, one of Britain’s best-known hedge fund managers, and Jeremy Isaacs, the former head of Lehman Brothers for Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Cyprus’ interior ministry recommended that both men’s applications be approved, the government documents show.
That some Brits who made a career out of assessing risk have applied for second passports may suggest sagging confidence in Britain’s economy after it leaves the EU. A broker who makes his living handling such passports says he’s seen a surge of enquiries from Brits looking for ways to keep their European Union citizenship.
“Brexit is the only factor driving this,” says Paul Williams, chief executive of passport brokerage La Vida Golden Visas. The right to live, work, study or set up business anywhere in Europe, says Williams, “that all changes with Brexit.”
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...wont-brexit-idUKKBN1YN191?edition-redirect=uk
And this is just Cyprus!

Sponsored Links
I predict a broken olive branch:(
It wasn't an olive branch.
It was you claiming that you weren't being racist:
Didn’t French soldiers shot the nose off of the Sphinx? Probably the only thing they could manage to hit.
French conspiracy.....
You were mimicking transam with his repetitive references to "the French" in an effort to troll.

You were so obviously trolling, which you now claim was banter.
Bobby, just stop taking everything to heart. Just ignore it if it bothers you. It’s banter & we wouldn’t do it if we knew you weren’t going to fly off the handle. You fall for it every time.
All I’m saying is lighten up a bit. Black humour shouldn’t be taken seriously.
If you want to indulge in banter, that's fine.
But when it's racist, xenophobic, islamophobic, antisemitism (yes I know those latter three are also racist) or genocidal, it's not banter. It's blatant racism.
It's promoting those sentiments.
It's setting the dominant, endemic culture, and it attracts those with similar sentiments, as per transam's usual comments mimicked by yourself.

I find racism, prejudice and bigotry (yes, I know they're all similar) in all its forms, extremely offensive. I expect intelligent people to be able to avoid such offensive comments. Most do, but sadly some still go out of their way to behave offensively.
Are you still ignoring me? :rolleyes:

I reckon the covid media room that the Tories wasted £2.6m on will be mothballed

oh wait a minute...............:ROFLMAO:

Some on here confront racism frequently and I applaud their efforts

I wasn't exaggerating, it is your hobby horse. :)

you are never going to get people on your side if you keep calling people racist

I wasn't exaggerating, it is your hobby horse. :)
you are never going to get people on your side if you keep calling people racist
Then you'll have no difficulty with this request.

Perhaps you could name anyone else that I have screamed racism at. After all, if I "scream racist to all and sundry", it must be extremely easy to name them, or even find the posts where I accuse them of racism.

BTW, I don't want racists on my side.
That is the very behaviour that I find so offensive.

Prediction hmmmm

Tb fair they may in some cases have good reason :idea:

I was reading a news story about the Spanish tourism minister pleading for British tourists to visit them, the 'comments' section was interesting to say the least.

Watch Micky Flanagan, he’ll tell you .he mentioned olives as well

By that definition, racism cannot exist so I suggest you stop talking nonsense. :whistle:
I see you believe Boris's report.
You, and fillyboy and Dangee must be a believer of scientific racism:
Scientific racism, sometimes termed biological racism, is the pseudoscientific belief that empirical evidence exists to support or justify racism (racial discrimination), racial inferiority, or racial superiority
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism
Best of luck with that one.

You'll be telling us next that Black people can't swim because their bones are different.
:rolleyes:

I see you believe Boris's report.
I’ve never even seen Boris's report but as I understand it, racism is one race treating another race unfairly/unjustly because of their race. If we are, as you claim, one race, that just can’t possibly happen. I can’t explain it any simpler for you. Sorry.

Sponsored Links
Back