My prediction this weekend

I’ve never even seen Boris's report but as I understand it, racism is one race treating another race unfairly/unjustly because of their race. If we are, as you claim, one race, that just can’t possibly happen. I can’t explain it any simpler for you. Sorry.
If you can't understand that ethnicity is now synonymous with the outdated, scientifically discredited term 'race', that's no problem for me.
It might be for you.
I could explain it in more depth, but it would obviously be beyond your comprehension. Sorry.

I suggest you do not let your employers know of your scientific racism beliefs. It might not go down too well with them.

Sponsored Links
when the Russians send there agents abroad to bump some one off or commit some state sponsored terrorist type murder they actually get out the said country before being found out

blimey the French are that hopeless the scoundrels get caught red handed ( New Zealand)

If you can't understand that ethnicity is now synonymous with the outdated, scientifically discredited term 'race', that's no problem for me.
If the term 'race' is outdated, I suggest you stop using it from now on. One minute you want to split hairs over the meaning of a word, next minute you want to change the meaning to suit your incorrect use of it. Make your mind up.

when the Russians send there agents abroad to bump some one off or commit some state sponsored terrorist type murder they actually get out the said country before being found out

blimey the French are that hopeless the scoundrels get caught red handed ( New Zealand)
And the Brits surrendered Singapore without a fight.
Shall we dredge back into distant history to quote silly examples because you hate the French.

Was it your uncle Fritz or your uncle Otto that was experimenting on concentration camp prisoners?
Or was that another of your uncles.
Fillboy thinks you were quite attached to your uncles, the ones that were found pizzed out their brains with their trousers round their ankles holding their frankfurter.

Sponsored Links
If the term 'race' is outdated, I suggest you stop using it from now on. One minute you want to split hairs over the meaning of a word, next minute you want to change the meaning to suit your incorrect use of it. Make your mind up.

You're being inventive and deceitful. No surprise there.
I don't use the word race to describe different ethnicities. I use the word ethnicity.

Hold on, how did we occupy Singapore & Hong Kong in the 1st place. I’ve never heard of the French invading China.

France proving that they don’t know best..again
A58C4FB6-51F6-4E73-AAF0-199572035B93.png

View attachment 231558

Those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Dangee likes to select the stats that support his prejudice.
He once asked for an example of a price increase since Brexit.
He dismissed all the examples presented because they did not fit his criteria.
Eventually, it transpired he only wanted examples of a Kellogs breakfast cereal, with a best before dtae of 21/01/21, that had been sold in the 7 till 11 corner shop on a Saturday morning, by Mr jones jnr, to Miss Smith of 19 Watsername road, to be eaten by her Grandmother the following Sunday morning before 10.00 am, that affected him personally.

Their food and wine is the best in the world - by far.

well pigeon pie was or used to be one of there speciality’s

my neighbour used to supply the ingredients

hope they took the ID rings off before cooking the pigeons

I'll let them know straight away.
Done. (y)
Still employed. :)
I very much doubt it, with your access to young people and the willingness, and ability to divulge your prejudicial scientific racism theories.
The theory itself is racist.
The Ideology of Racism: Misusing Science to Justify Racial Discrimination
https://www.un.org/en/chronicle/art...isusing-science-justify-racial-discrimination

How Can We Curb the Spread of Scientific Racism?
A new book examines the insidious effects of scientific investigations into race
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/cross-check/how-can-we-curb-the-spread-of-scientific-racism/

Scientific Racism
Since enslaved people were first brought to this country, promoters of anti-Black racism and white supremacy have co-opted the authority of science to justify racial inequality.
https://library.harvard.edu/confronting-anti-black-racism/scientific-racism

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back