My prediction this weekend

Sponsored Links
Have you spent much time in France?

No more than a a few weeks. I've spent far longer in London though which as we all know was at one point the 6th largest 'French' city in terms of population.

You should bear in mind that Buffoon Johnson is a notorious liar.

The levelling up the country, borrowing and spending on infrastructure and moving some jobs out of London. Blare / Brown thing from yonks ago. One thing will be different though - debt levels will be used according to the usual Tory dogma such as work must pay even if there isn't much available.

:ROFLMAO:I'm expecting some Corbyn too. He did try to explain why and how. This lot wont bother. Just do it good or bad,

Sponsored Links
:ROFLMAO:
The minimum wage - what a crazy idea you can't do that says the right. It is a bit of a mixed bag really though.

Apply legislation to the banks - are you mad was the reply. True it should have been more extensive but the problem was noticed.

Problem yet to come - the gig economy as it increases.

We must have more hospitals and the NHS etc - odd it's being mentioned now. ;) Who noticed first?

minimum wage - what a crazy idea you can't do that says the right. It is a bit of a mixed bag really

It's good and bad.

A minimum wage in theory is good, it sets a wage sufficient to live, ish.

On the downside, it can create inflation and or less jobs.

Problem yet to come - the gig economy as it increases

It's caught many countries out, not just UK.

It needs legislating because it leaves workers without security, esp as we are in generation rent....the 2 combined are hugely stressful.

But gig economy is also beneficial. Not all Uber drivers wanted the ruling - the ride share app created lots of flexible work for people and the increased costs have meant many have lost out.

Transam repeats it frequently, whenever he wants to introduce his version of humour.
Transam tells us about other details of his Austrian relatives and the role that some of them played in the war, his grandfather, etc.
Transam repetitively illustrates his genocidal tendencies, and his xenophobia.
And you want me to stop what he considers to be humour?

Yes, but don't you think it is time to give it a rest and stop being a terrific bore?

Yes, but don't you think it is time to give it a rest and stop being a terrific bore?
I'm happy to stop, and I usually do when people like transam stop promoting hatred and division in society.
The promotion of hatred and division in society isn't boring, it's deeply offensive and dangerous.
While people like transam persistently and perpetually continue their offensive and dangerous behaviour, I'm going to continue to bore you, sorry about that.

On the downside, it can create inflation and or less jobs

It ups prices which all pay so in some respects no different to increasing taxation to support people. It hasn't resulted in less jobs and was never expected to for the simple reason people are needed so it just sets a minimum pay rate.

The odd side is it gives some control of the income tax take.

I agree.

Transam should stop his trolling and his "amusing" tales of nazi atrocities.

He only has a couple of apologists who pull the "only joking" card.

But gig economy is also beneficial.

Depends on how far it extends. In some ways it's similar to how the motor manufacturing industry used to work and in many more areas earlier on. Snow on C4 summarised it, "surely you don't want a return to the 30's", no reply as in some ways it is. In a sense people knock the door on Mondays to see if they have a job this week or some part of it. Ok this is manufacture but the same thought processes can be applied to all sorts of businesses. It can also distort unemployment figures.

It seems Uber have actually found some way of bending the new rules to their advantage.

Being part time or even only employed for some specific length of time has an effect on entitlement. These factors are used by various companies.

The real problem is not enough real jobs. Supermarkets are even moving to more use of self checkout. Amazon opened a shop that has no check out. Retail parks are seen as a source of jobs. ;) At least Cameron has been known to say we have an unbalanced economy but he has also said charities should support people not them. Along comes lots of food banks used in even what were fairly affluent areas.

TBH I don't think any of them have a solution to this problem but one fact is true. This sort of thing does appeal to one parties supporters. It also pushes some rich people in the opposite direction.

While people like transam persistently and perpetually continue their offensive and dangerous behaviour, I'm going to continue to bore you, sorry about that.
I like him.
Fillyboy, you're free to choose your friends and assign your support to anyone you wish, but I would question your display of judgement of character.
You state that you like transam, you have done so, at least twice to my knowledge.
You are free to 'like' someone who trivialises and humourizes atrocities such as torture, medical experiments and possibly rape in places like Auschwitz, if you wish. But it does not illustrate a good judgement of character on your part, if you are entertained by someone displaying such behaviour.

You are also an ardent fan of Boris, but he is in my opinion the worst lying, cheating, corrupt and racist Prime Minister that the UK has had in living memory.

You appear to be attracted to people of questionable character. It suggests a very perverted judgement of character on your part.

Boris is an opportunist as well has having been shown on a number of occasions to have other undesirable characteristics to a greater extent than many other politicians.

Despite his rather well known view which differs distinctly from the ERG he saw the opportunity to become PM so took it. He has also often been seen as a bit of a lefty by the right. I doubt if that will show due to how the Tory party works.

Replies these days during PM question time are invariably low quality sound bites. ;) I'm getting the impression that the rest of his party are beginning to see that. It worked with Brexit be that the right or wrong thing to do but it's beginning to get rather weak.

The main media. They will probably continue to give the left a poor appearance but one never knows. They may get fed up of it as well. Tory dogma will just continue as it usually does. I don't hold up much hope of reality becoming clearer. All politicians are not too keen on that,

Sponsored Links
Back