My Tits are back!

Sponsored Links
I'm happy & comfortable with the fact that <coughs> I was a pioneer of the bird box nest camera.

We don't have one at the mo,' but we do enjoy many of the hi res channels from all over the world. I remember rushing home to watch the next installment of the first Blue Tit family to use our box & I still enjoy all the feedback from folk who enjoyed my sporadic live feeds who now have their own box's.

Mine too. Here's a sight I haven't seen for a few years.

IMG_5699epz.jpg

Sponsored Links
All quiet on the western front at the moment. Look how deep the nest has got in just one day.

AF421C1C-996C-438E-BB9E-98586588ABC2.png

It's a standard bird box so I can't imagine that. Perhaps daddy tit will make a little ladder for his chicks. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well, work has resumed and he's back on the job. I've just thrown some fluff from the tumble drier filter onto my patio - maybe he can make use of that?

Well, work has resumed and he's back on the job. I've just thrown some fluff from the tumble drier filter onto my patio - maybe he can make use of that?
Last year I put a lot of stuff like that into one of my boxes only to watch it all being pulled out and discarded. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back