National Trade Register / MyHomeConnect

Don't know what happened with that last post(should have only had the first phrase in the quote box),
i suppose it's just me being thick,

Sponsored Links
Hmmm, hands up iv'e been done by them to!

Lots of promises but nothing thereafter. The biggest cheek tho is that I apparently signed a rolling contract and owe them for another year!!

After i slammed the phone down i realised that it was a scam, any normal group would get on the case and sort it but instead i got commercial law qouted to me!

read cockney builder and sorry cant be same group cos this lot don't give a dam.

Any way written to trading standards and going to get onto legal dept of niceic and raise awarness that this lot exist and to stay away :cry:

I was contacted by a company calling themselves PFA and was promised to have an advert in all the Police, Fire and Ambulance magazines.
When they sent the proposed advert to me, everything was wrong, so I checked them out on line and they turned out to be shysters from Liverpool. I left a message on their answering machine and told them to forget it and so far, they have. But a friend of mine has been threatened by them with bailiffs. Ironically enough, the bailiff company were all part of the same group. He was told that he had 'signed a verbal contract' and owed them over £200. You can imagine what his reply was :LOL:

company called Centurion by any chance?, been doing this scam for years and getting away with it.

Hi there, I am also having many problems with this company.
I paid the first year & had nothing from them, they took 2nd years subscription automatically & due to my letter of cancellation being a few days late they want another years subscription which I refuse to pay for nothing. Im now having emails from a company called First Report who are trying to collect the debt on behalf of the national trade register, which I also feel is a scam as i believe a debt collector buys the debt so therefore would be taken off national trade registers hands but any correspondence has to be made to national trade register or the number to call regarding is for one of their other companies (My Home Connect)???? Has anyone else had similar from this company??
Or has anybodies solicitors had any luck??
Thanks for your time.

Sponsored Links
the national trade register are a con it is set up by one of these computer freaks that is about 20 stone as i've met him, took on board all his patter and signed up for a year with no inquiries, then to my horror found out that i had signed a standing order that entitled them to take out another year. was promised if not happy the first year i could claim back the money, only to be told you only had 14 days to do so, but money was taking out account well before. this company needs to be stopped before to many tradesman fall into trap, reporting them to trading standards. we all are going through hard times but lazy freaks need stopping.

Back