Naughty, tut tut.

And that would be of concern to you, how exactly?
Are you serious?
I see the Netherlands is having to have an election in November as they are not the stoned out society they were and starting to come out of their stupor.

Sponsored Links
... an establishment that never wanted Brexit...

Ex-Prime Minister lying Johnson, for example

He just wanted to have a crack at being called Prime Minister.

Are you serious?
I see the Netherlands is having to have an election in November as they are not the stoned out society they were and starting to come out of their stupor.

I'm absolutely serious.

What concern is it of yours, if other countries wish to reconsider their EU membership?
the eu dig in their heels in even harder than they already have to put off other countries thinking of leaving.

Sponsored Links
I'm absolutely serious.

What concern is it of yours, if other countries wish to reconsider their EU membership?
Why does it have to be a concern, surely it can viewed as an observance of dynamics at play.
I'd like to see the power grab the eu have done on the peoples of Europe come down and in that I'm not on my own.

And self-publicist Farage
I have commented before on how he did his duke of York in marching his men to the top of the hill and then ditched them handing them over too the Tories.
Who was that leader, lazy bastard Johnstone who likes to be liked and falls in a heap at the first sign of resistance.

I fail to get your drift, it's quite obvious the eu wants its empire to remain intact and will take steps accordingly. Not a concern to me more a surprise if they didn't

I fail to get your drift, it's quite obvious the eu wants its empire to remain intact and will take steps accordingly. Not a concern to me more a surprise if they didn't

What should we do then? We are too small to go our own way, we don't have the resources or manpower like the US, China, India or the EU.

Do you think the EU who didn’t want us to leave would offer up a reasonable deal
For the UK electorate to vote on?

Bingo!!!

So, you put everything you have, everything everyone else has, and everything yours and their kids will have, on the chance that "the EU need us more than we need them"?

FML o_O

You could just ignore the fact that it’s not heading in the right direction, is full of corruption and fake cooperation and hope it improves while dutifully doing as you are told.

People vote for change without knowing what they will get and people vote not to change and end up with something very different.

Sponsored Links
Back