More nails in more coffins?

Sponsored Links
Apparently she’s a successful novelist and tv personality, a bit like borris.

Blup

Sponsored Links
Free speech should be allowed. Leave it for the public to decide who they believe

Free speech should be allowed. Leave it for the public to decide who they believe
Even if it kills people? As long as it only affects the recipients of the bullshizzle and not the liars eh.
W@nkers deserve what they get.

The alternative is to have laws like Russia and China where it’s an offence to criticise the government

Tories have a 70+ seat majority. Why aren't they doing away with 'kangaroo courts'? Could it be that all of them who aren't lying chiselers value some maintenance of high standards in public life? Do they hang on to occasionally inconvenient accountability structures because they don't want an Orwellian Parliament where you just 'lie away the problems'? I hope this crowd gets sanctioned too.

Criticising the government is fine. That's a bit of a straw man, I think. This is about Parliament.

The alternative is to have laws like Russia and China where it’s an offence to criticise the government
No, the alternative is not to let right wing talk shows get round ofcom rules on fairness and accuracy by calling them “opinion” shows, as far as I can tell they run the same news stories as the beeb and itv.

Blup

Even if it kills people? As long as it only affects the recipients of the bullshizzle and not the liars eh.
W@nkers deserve what they get.
who died? am I missing something?

Or are you referring to hate speeches or anything promoting violence ?

I think people should be free to criticise any aspect of the state, government, courts, police, council etc. etc.

If they sound like lunatics people will draw conclusions.

Sponsored Links
Back