No, It Isn't.

Sponsored Links
winning an election is more important than damaging the country, lying to the electorate, lying to Parliament, and lying to the Queen, says Johnson.

"I'd lie in front of bulldozers" he adds.

I would go with starmer on this caper

he will never appease the momentum wing of the party

if he can change the electoral rules the party will never get lumbered with the likes of Corbin again

the damage that buffoon did to the party

Sponsored Links
Winning is all that matters. You can have the best policies but if you are not in power it means nothing.

The Tories are a winning machine as they along with the news get to set the narrative. Ask the average Joe in the street who has racked up more debt (even pre pandemic) and I will guarantee the vast majority will say the Labour. Facts don't get through so winning matters more than being right as proven by the current incumbants.

if he can change the electoral rules the party will never get lumbered with the likes of Corbin again

the damage that buffoon did to the party
You must have an interesting meaning of "damage".

upload_2021-9-29_11-35-31.png

Winning is all that matters. You can have the best policies but if you are not in power it means nothing.
That illustrates the point exactly but it means something.

It means the voters didn't vote for the 'best' policies so presumably they were not the 'best' policies except that you agreed with them. Does the candidate therefore pretend to change these 'best' policies in order to trick the voters so he can implement his 'best' policies on the sly or accept that the voters don't want that and lose honourably?

The Tories are a winning machine as they along with the news get to set the narrative.
It is their turn.

Ask the average Joe in the street who has racked up more debt (even pre pandemic) and I will guarantee the vast majority will say the Labour. Facts don't get through so winning matters more than being right as proven by the current incumbants.
...and yet you know this.

You must be saying the voters are ignorant and stupid so perhaps democracy is not the wonderful system it is held up to be. After all, as the saying goes: "If voting made a difference, they wouldn't let you do it." - check the next referendum.

If the country is in a mess, it must be because of how the voters voted and what they thought were the 'best' policies.

I can think of little that is more boring than a modern day political party conference. (John D's posts maybe).

What is the point of listening to these dumbed-down political dwarves when they never do as they promise?

Step back in time with me to an age when politicians were properly educated and didn't call each other tory scum.

Do the taliban have a party conference? That'd be interesting. Who is their foreign secretary, their speaker of the house, their minister for arts and fisheries etc?

Not to say the damage to the country.

It's shocking.
And the idiot is still PM.

well the buffoon can be voted out than

the choice for the electorate at the last election was a choice between two buffoons

Corbin and Johnson :ROFLMAO: the voter decided that Johnson was the lesser buffoon

the labour party under starmer have also decided that Corbin was a buffoon and are altering the rules of the party so that some one like Corbin can no longer be a leader :ROFLMAO:

as for buffoon Johnson eventually he will be shoved off out of it by his own party :ROFLMAO:

And let’s not forget about the certain people in here who believed :confused: that Corbin walked on water

the messiah :ROFLMAO:

all of whom are remarkably silent after Corbin had the party whip removed

No surprise one usually finds fair weather friends in political parties

and there party members :ROFLMAO:

basically they can be summed up as **** ends :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back