Stanley Johnson's eyes have been extensively tested...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Recently renewed mine. Pretty good cover for COVID-19 as long as the FO is not advising against travel.
https://www.coverforyou.com/coronavirus_cover.php
But plenty of 'restrictions' still apply...

Should government(s) rules change whilst you are abroad, as it does on a daily basis (here and in other European countries) then said cover can become invalid...

Unlike the EHIC card of course :rolleyes:

But plenty of 'restrictions' still apply...

Should government(s) rules change whilst you are abroad, as it does on a daily basis (here and in other European countries) then said cover can become invalid...

Unlike the EHIC card of course :rolleyes:

Our EHIC's will be of no use to us for where we will be going next year. We're off on a pretty exotic holiday of a lifetime, nowhere in Europe of course, thanks to my £10k Boris bonus and all that luvverly furlough money I’m paying myself and my wife that we don’t need but we will take. Cheers!

9684BB12-4AA6-4DF7-ADA5-382DD32EF0C3.gif

Sponsored Links
Nothing definitely booked yet of course but currently I’m looking at either a New England/Canada/Niagra trip or revisiting South Africa with a safari as a surprise for Mrs Motties big birthday. Can’t say which birthday but it rhymes with twixty! :whistle:

All sounds good, I was a bit underwhelmed by Niagara after seeing Victoria Falls never been to SA apart from transit to Namibia which is worth a look

Nothing definitely booked yet of course
A funny thing that :LOL:

Our EHIC's will be of no use to us for where we will be going next year. We're off on a pretty exotic holiday of a lifetime, nowhere in Europe of course, thanks to my £10k Boris bonus and all that luvverly furlough money I’m paying myself and my wife that we don’t need but we will take. Cheers!
F ucking benefit scroungers!

But hey, I hear they still cook dogs of all kinds in Asia - maybe you ought to take an 'exotic trip' there...

Just don't bring back a virus :)

A funny thing that :LOL:

F ucking benefit scroungers!

Not funny at all, only an idiot would book a £10k plus holiday over a year in advance these day’s. Now, if it was a one way trip to Europe, I could go in a week or two's time. ;)

Benefit scrounger? I wouldn’t waste my time scrounging piddling benefits. Business grants are something else though! Feck me, they’re falling over themselves to chuck money at small businesses. Still, I suppose there’ll be some that don’t get it but will still have to fund it. But wait! That’ll be you so not all bad news! Ten thousand thanks to you my friend - that’s just the tip of the money iceberg. :LOL:

99811BDE-8446-47C1-A2F4-C7E1944ABE7D.gif

Last edited:
Benefit scrounger? I wouldn’t waste my time scrounging piddling benefits. Now, business grants are something else! Feck me, they’re falling over themselves to chuck money at small businesses. Still, I suppose there’ll be some that don’t get it but will still have to fund it. But wait! That’ll be.....you! Ten thousand thanks to you my friend - that’s just the tip of the money iceberg

I expect your business has paid its fair share of tax over the years.

And I expect you've trained quite a few people that are now qualified mechanics -maybe some now run their own businesses.

I expect your business has paid its fair share of tax over the years.

And I expect you've trained quite a few people that are now qualified mechanics -maybe some now run their own businesses.
Thanks. Yes, my business has paid a fair bit of tax over the years. As for training others, a few people spent their time and money training me in my early years as an apprentice and I’m just passing it on to others. It’s good to see some of my lads doing well for themselves, bearing in mind the pretty ****ty start in life most of them have had. Hopefully some of them will do the same for other youngsters although I doubt whether it will be on I.C.E. powered cars as they are going the way of the horse and cart!

Last edited:
But hey, I hear they still cook dogs of all kinds in Asia - maybe you ought to take an 'exotic trip' there...
Is that some kind of sick dig at me because I have a dog as a pet? If that’s all you can think of it’s pretty pathetic. Hey, I’ll have you know, quite a few people go on holiday to foreign countries, meet a local dog and eventually bring them back to the U.K. to live with them and become part of the family. We are a dog loving country but I’m sure you know that. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back