Suella's been sacked.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

FORMER prime minister David Cameron is back in Downing Street to provide wise counsel on how to f**k a country beyond repair.

David Cameron has been given a well-deserved seat in the Lords so he can serve as foreign secretary and chief consultant on getting every single major decision entirely wrong.

He said: “You can’t beat hands-on experience when it comes to *******sing up a once-successful nation. And I have that in spades.

“Remember when I took over, and you thought things were already bad? And I made them incalculably worse? Just imagine what I can do with this mess.

“I was the obvious choice for foreign secretary, given my track record of causing every country within a thousand miles to loathe us even more than they already did. Looking forward to meeting all those EU guys again.

“But more than that I’m the guy who brought you austerity, who delivered Brexit, who shafted the economy and walked off whistling. A return in government is well overdue, according to my lobbyist pals.

“I’m going to really screw things up for Labour. Finishing the job.”
Absolutely spot on, the minister for fu**ing everything up.

Blup

She is just another chancer.
If she felt so strongly about Sunaks leadership.
Why didn't she resign instead of having to be sacked.
A dangerous chancer of the alt right trumpf school of political thought.

Blup

In reality awful IT systems, massive turnover and the loss of the Dublin agreement have slowed the process dramatically. Plus the hostile environment making people more hesitant to approve.

The Dublin Agreement was never the big deal people make it out to be now we're out of it.

9 in 10 attempts to deport people using that agreement were blocked!

What does Camoron say when he’s inevitably asked if he thinks brexhit has turned out well.

Blup

Wanting to reduce illegal immigration, wanting to uphold law and order, protect UK citizens and discourage hate marches. We don't want politicians like that, sack the bastards.
Everyone wants all the above but this woman doesn't have qualities required to deliver what everyone wants.
Her gloating over the prospect of deporting people to Africa is sick.
If people need deported, you deport them, you don't need to tell the public about the almost orgasmic thrill from inflicting hardship on others.

Are you saying that the clam that the 'experts' said that he did have WMD was true? Where did they find them, I must have missed that.
I said he threatened the West with WMD

You are suffering severe revisionism.

By the way the Iraq war didn't make Labour MPs rich

Conservative MPs made loads money out of covid, oh and brexit - a wonderful gift for the rich together richer....all the Tories had to do was brainwash some of the public with emotive slogans....and you are still drinking their Kool aid

He'll use the Mottie defence: "give it time."
In a hundred years we'll all see he was right.
Its a hundred now, sprogg said 50 iirc, we're being taken for fools.

Blup

Who can forget the despicable Alistair Campbell and the role played in lying to get the war on.
Yeah. It's exactly the same as Braverman getting sacked for talking tosh about the homeless and the persecuted.

Sponsored Links
Back