Stanley Johnson's eyes have been extensively tested...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What will happen to British ex Pats living in EU countries after December, will they be covered or will they have to take out Private health insurance.

Sponsored Links
Strangely enough, new arrangements will have to be agreed - as I think Portugal and the UK have already, being such good longstanding allies.

The easiest to arrange is to - well - carry on as before.

And yet you've been happy to take advantage of it up until now despite your dislike of the EU...
Taken advantage of what - a poxy EHIC when I always have private insurance? I’ve never had cause to use a EHIC in my life and I never will so what on earth are you bitching on about?

Sponsored Links
I always thought the low price for EU travel insurance was because there were reciprocal deals like EHIC. But maybe I'm wrong.

And old men can still get subsidised travel insurance for the costs (such as repatriation) that aren't covered by the standard EHIC card alone by purchasing EHIC Plus which is far cheaper than private cover should you be able to get it...

But again, go on and prove me wrong...

Happy to.

EHIC plus is just a private insurance company and nothing to do with the government. Their prices are more expensive than just about any other insurance company out there for far less cover. Google them if you don’t believe me and put up your quotes. If you think they are good value, your head needs a good shake.

EHIC plus AKA Europe plus quote:

9150C68E-04A1-40F1-BB58-D4ACD2A1D0F3.png

My current insurer.

6BCC4A4E-1F76-443B-904F-6F8C71F0FADC.png

Is that good enough for you or do you need any more info? Happy to help. :)

Taken advantage of what - a poxy EHIC when I always have private insurance? I’ve never had cause to use a EHIC in my life and I never will so what on earth are you bitching on about?
You truly are an ignorant and arrogant old man...

You're one of those 'planks' that believes that nothing will ever happen to them because you believe you have 'taken care of all eventualities'...

Well guess what...

Circumstances beyond control can happen to anyone!

You also have the audacity to think that no-one else should get the benefit of EHIC because of your ignorant ideological dogma!

Well guess what...

Karma always has a way of catching up with you (y)

I always thought the low price for EU travel insurance was because there were reciprocal deals like EHIC. But maybe I'm wrong.
You're not wrong...

But maybe you would like to ask the old man why worldwide travel insurance (especially the USA) is so much more expensive than EU cover...
(The old man doesn't like being proved wrong over and over again btw)

:)

You're not wrong...

But maybe you would like to ask the old man why worldwide travel insurance (especially the USA) is so much more expensive than EU cover...
(The old man doesn't like being proved wrong over and over again btw)

:)
The fact that US healthcare is so expensive compared to everywhere else is going to be a factor. The American model is the least efficient on the planet. I don't think they'd even be able to do something like EHIC anyway.

You're one of those 'planks' that believes that nothing will ever happen to them because you believe you have 'taken care of all eventualities'...

Well guess what...

Circumstances beyond control can happen to anyone!

If I was one of those 'planks' that believes nothing will ever happen to them, I wouldn’t have insurance, would I? That’s exactly what insurance is for. :rolleyes:

So, no comment on the EHIC plus insurance that you’re so knowledgeable on then? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh, you might be interested to know, my fourth month of furlough money came through today plus I've just heard that businesses will get a £1k bonus in January for every furloughed employee they have kept on the books. I think I’ll keep me and Mrs Mottie on. Yeah. As Del would say..................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back