Dear M.Barnier,

Sponsored Links
Not only does the EU not know what we want to talk about, they now don't know who they'll be talking to!

Maybe the plan is simply to be so inept that Barnier will roll his eyes and say, "OK, we give up. We can't be bothered because you're plainly stupid. Now just p iss off, we'll do much better without you"!

Thus fulfilling the 'will of the people' whilst being able to blame the 'enemy'...

Or the plan may be to win the world cup: https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...et-thatcher-west-germany-latest-a8437441.html

Come on guys, take one for the team - and lose!

Last edited:
. Now just p iss off, we'll do much better without you"

Really?

I thought the UK paid in around £10B a year to the EU.

Better off without you :ROFLMAO:.......spoken like a true remainer idiot

Tories = Divided.

(someone will soon post that the Labour party are deeply divided based upon something that happened in the distant past.)

Sponsored Links
I suspect that if, eventually, the UK government decide to 'stay in' the EU will send us a hefty bill for the total waste of time and energy expended on this Brexit farce.
I would if I were Barnier: "You have changed your mind and want to stay in, now? Here's the bill for wasting our time."

Emily Thornberry has been busy, counting the number of Troy resignations in the last 9 months, one every six weeks, so far.

Maybe someone might be busy now counting the number of Labour resignations under JC.

I'm really starting to think that Brexit needs to be a two hop affair.. Not just a transition period but a stage 1, closely aligned to the EU and a stage 2 more global trade partner..

I'm really starting to think that Brexit needs to be a two hop affair.. Not just a transition period but a stage 1, closely aligned to the EU and a stage 2 more global trade partner..
The EU rules state that stage 2 cannot be started until stage 1 has been completed, (the transition period). Sure initial exploration and discussions can progress, but not to final agreement.

Really?

Not quite that much actually, but then who's counting real money...lol

But for the EU it would cheap at double the price to get rid of a country that continually eats away/moans at it's ethos!

spoken like a true remainer idiot
Actually it is the brexiteers who not only speak like idiots but who are total thickos!

But hey, I'm looking forward to the chaos...

Because maybe that's the only way for said thickos to finally realise what they are doing!

They should hand Brexit over to those who campaigned to leave, get them to sort it out.

Really?

Better off without you :ROFLMAO:.......spoken like a true remainer idiot

Hard Brexit. Both will be worse off.

We will lose a leg, the EU a finger.

Well, as Labour have done fek all for years, the "distant past" is all anyone has to go on.(y)

So if they done fek all - you can't blame it. So all this falls on Tory heads. Thanks for finally accepting that. (y)

Now who is banging on our doors to be a trade partner that we cannot already trade with?

Sponsored Links
Back