Dear M.Barnier,

How many resignations. Brexit was a disaster from the beginning. End it and move on.

Sponsored Links
How many resignations. Brexit was a disaster from the beginning. End it and move on.
It was obviously a disaster...

But the nasty party will as always put their own future ahead of what is best for the country!

Bring on the chaos...(y)

It was obviously a disaster...

But the nasty party will as always put their own future ahead of what is best for the country!

People still voted for the nasty party - what does that say about them?

The Tories can regenerate like Dr Who. They still have their enablers in the media.

Sponsored Links
People still voted for the nasty party - what does that say about them?
Stupid?

But having said that, I'm not sure that any political party has a clue.

And our electoral system doesn't allow for a true representative ruling body!

That's it, I've decided Brexit needs to be cancelled.

I still like the idea of it but there doesn't seem to be a person, party or organisation anywhere near able to deliver it.

36861917_1173088976166953_2287764538382090240_n.jpg

Apparently, he claimed to have 58-60 different versions of his resignation letter but when asked to produce them, he admitted he didn't have any...

I still like the idea of it but there doesn't seem to be a person, party or organisation anywhere near able to deliver it.
And therein lies the rub...

Brexit: The undefined being negotiated by the unprepared in order to get the unspecified for the uninformed!

I think you lot are preaching to each other now tbh. The RWR have all fooked off.

Because Brexit as it is right now not achievable without destroying the economy.

Sponsored Links
Back