Dear M.Barnier,

Because Brexit as it is right now not achievable without destroying the economy.
Not to mention the millions of lives it will ruin!

Bojo and Davis don't have the problems that the overwhelming majority in this country (and UK citizens in the EU) will face, so their political power games are just a passing joke to them!

Sponsored Links
Looks like more of a leadership challenge than anything brexit related. I still regret cameron going. At least ed and dave were young. TM & JC are too old and stale

Looks like more of a leadership challenge than anything brexit related.
Well if that's correct, what a sad state of affairs we find ourselves in just at the time when we need leadership...

'Strong and stable' was mayhem's mantra I believe.

what a joke.

The tories created this mess, they have to clear it up.

Cameron in his typical Eton Bullingdon club bravado set this referendum up to quell the uprising in his party from the lunatic fringe who still think we have the empire and Queen Victoria is still on the throne.

It broke his party and the country. We need a leader who can bring both sides of the country together and end this shambles.

The tory party is still playing politics.

Sponsored Links
Care to nominate anyone?
Nope...

They're all playing politics, and not serving the interests of the country!

At some point someone has to put their head above the parapet and say that in order to progress, the people of this country have to be asked the following...

1. Do we go with a Hard Brexit (the nuclear option)?
2. Do we go with a Soft Brexit (the current deal)?
3. Do we decide to stay in the EU?

Nope...

They're all playing politics, and not serving the interests of the country!

At some point someone has to put their head above the parapet and say that in order to progress, the people of this country have to be asked the following...

1. Do we go with a Hard Brexit (the nuclear option)?
2. Do we go with a Soft Brexit (the current deal)?
3. Do we decide to stay in the EU?
The people were asked just over 2 yrs ago. No way should we even contemplate staying in the EU. Personally I think the EU are the ones playing games (and winning apparently) We now need a politician with the balls to say enough is enough, if we can't reach a mutually agreeable option (one which ensures no more interference from Brussels) then the UK just walks away from the EU.

Of course May is getting nowhere,she is in charge and she's a remoaner/loser,so all the rest of you remoaners/losers it's one of your lot to blame.

The people were asked just over 2 yrs ago. No way should we even contemplate staying in the EU. Personally I think the EU are the ones playing games (and winning apparently) We now need a politician with the balls to say enough is enough, if we can't reach a mutually agreeable option (one which ensures no more interference from Brussels) then the UK just walks away from the EU.
And you're happy to jump off the cliff and take us all with you?

PS. The rest of the EU aren't playing games. They're sticking by the rules. Rules we agreed to!

Sponsored Links
Back